Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jfl at my mom trying to hook me up with a subhuman female

fuck her then have her deported

Do you even know what INVOLUNTARY means you low IQ pathetic volcel larper. Go back to looksmax sho sho
Bitch I'm MSTOW. I'm focusing on myself. I don't give a fuck if I'm involuntary, I didn't ask to be born in a backwards and batshit insane world where women's insane standards are incentivised while I fucking metaphorically pick the cotton, just to get what? Its a zero reward game and thats it. NoPOGER motherfucker I'm coping till the day I rope or die.

Suck on a grandma's puffy clitoris you dumper divers, you fucking disgust me. We wouldn't have wealth and dating inequality if it weren't for guys who pedistalized femoids. Fucking kill yourself. You are fucking eating food scraps.

Holy shit this was brutal. It was another occasion where my mom tries to hook me up with on of her friends daughters from our home country (and by "hook up" I mean convince me to betabux them and give them a greencard).
This time my mom showed me an absolutely subhuman female with an eyes that where pushed far away from eachother like this:
latest

When she asked me what I think about the girl, I told her that girl looked ugly. Jfl she went full Reeeeeeeeee mode and kept trying to say she looked cute.
Ontop of that she was saying shit like "shes a really smart girl, her father's also an engineer". Jfl wtf why would I care about any of that shit?
Females have no personality, and you shouldn't want them to be educated either. All that matters is their looks, and this bitch was way below my looksmatch
Did she have a decent body at least? If so, I'd take the deal.

Bitch I'm MSTOW. I'm focusing on myself. I don't give a fuck if I'm involuntary, I didn't ask to be born in a backwards and batshit insane world where women's insane standards are incentivised while I fucking metaphorically pick the cotton, just to get what? Its a zero reward game and thats it. NoPOGER motherfucker I'm coping till the day I rope or die.

Suck on a grandma's puffy clitoris you dumper divers, you fucking disgust me. We wouldn't have wealth and dating inequality if it weren't for guys who pedistalized femoids. Fucking kill yourself. You are fucking eating food scraps.
3e9

Cry moar failed normie

Keep coping, you are not going your own way. You are forced your own way because you are a subhuman. Death to cucks and simps that inflate female ego though.

>forced coomer meme

You must enjoy telling yourself to sleep by venting to your mom how thirsty and desperate you were by having starfish sex with a femoid who doesn't even feel anything from your dick because she was fantasizing about Chad while you dry fuck her.

here's your keeper faggot. Enjoy every second of it. Tell your mom that this is your pump and dump. She'll be so impressed that you're now a Chad, pumping and dumping trash like this. I bet you think everything your dick touches turns to gold like this hambeast in this picture right here huh?
Keep coping, you are not going your own way. You are forced your own way because you are a subhuman. Death to cucks and simps that inflate female ego though.
I will keep coping.

Don't listen to these pussy beggars who over inflate some poon, OP. Report that subhuman bitch to ICE and get her deported back to her country where she doesn't get westernized.

:what::what::what::what::what:
2 subhumans together,what's the problem?

That foid is getting creampied by Chad now

>forced coomer meme

You must enjoy telling yourself to sleep by venting to your mom how thirsty and desperate you were by having starfish sex with a femoid who doesn't even feel anything from your dick because she was fantasizing about Chad while you dry fuck her.
View attachment 259416
here's your keeper faggot. Enjoy every second of it. Tell your mom that this is your pump and dump. She'll be so impressed that you're now a Chad, pumping and dumping trash like this. I bet you think everything your dick touches turns to gold like this hambeast in this picture right here huh?

I will keep coping.

Don't listen to these pussy beggars who over inflate some poon, OP. Report that subhuman bitch to ICE and get her deported back to her country where she doesn't get westernized.
Ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhh ohhhhh I am COOOOOOOOOOOMING ahhhhhh
Tenor 2

Ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhh ohhhhh I am COOOOOOOOOOOMING ahhhhhh
View attachment 259418
keep plugging your ears with your fingers covered in chad's cum while going "lalalalalalalala" because you can't handle the truth. Mommy, mommy I love swimming in Chad's cum because it feels so gooooooooooood!
:what::what::what::what::what:
2 subhumans together,what's the problem?
>subhuman femoids
Engi allah

boyo... they don't exist....

Did she have a decent body at least? If so, I'd take the deal.
Nah. She wasnt even skinny, she was very frumpy skinnyfatish.
She had no redeeming qualities
>forced coomer meme

View attachment 259416

I will keep coping.

Finally someone based who understands the situation.
Idk why these faggots expect me to five citizenship and betabux to some ugly bitch that doesn't even like me, when I could use those same methods to get a hot bitch that doesnt like me

Nah. She wasnt even skinny, she was very frumpy skinnyfatish.
She had no redeeming qualities

Finally someone based who understands the situation.
Idk why these faggots expect me to five citizenship and betabux to some ugly bitch that doesn't even like me, when I could use those same methods to get a hot bitch that doesnt like me
Arrange marriages are inherently betabuxxing. I'm sure some currycels can chime in on that.

Hope that bitch stays in her country where insectoids belong. The men in her country already know how to control and discipline trash like her because they have more balls than soys in western countries. Good fucking riddance.

would you let vermin you've thrown out of your house back inside? i wouldn't.

What race are you brocel

Holy shit this was brutal. It was another occasion where my mom tries to hook me up with on of her friends daughters from our home country (and by "hook up" I mean convince me to betabux them and give them a greencard).
This time my mom showed me an absolutely subhuman female with an eyes that where pushed far away from eachother like this:

When she asked me what I think about the girl, I told her that girl looked ugly. Jfl she went full Reeeeeeeeee mode and kept trying to say she looked cute.
Ontop of that she was saying shit like "shes a really smart girl, her father's also an engineer". Jfl wtf why would I care about any of that shit?
Females have no personality, and you shouldn't want them to be educated either. All that matters is their looks, and this bitch was way below my looksmatch

...You can get your mom to hook you up girls based on your family connections.
Damn. Wish I had that.

At least your mom tries to help you. Mine doesn’t except give me the same shitty advice I’ve heard thousands of times.

boyo... they don't exist....
How contradictory are you? First you claim men shouldn't put women on a pedestal, and then you take a 180 and claim females can't be subhuman? Stop putting holes on a pedestal, you simp.

She probably has a boyfriend already.

She probably has a boyfriend already.
Possible, but that doesn't mean they had sex. My cousin in curryland has a girlfriend but they haven't had sex.

I showed her pictures of lookalikes of my oneitises and she said :"what? They aren't even attractive, they rejected you?"
Brutal, had this happen to me irl and a high tier normie friend was shocked.