Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl at my metabolism

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I ate so much today and I actually lost weight due to sleeping a lot... My metabolism is going crazy right now and my growth as well.Man I hate my delayed puberty

kctdDKq_d.jpg

I'm 5'8 right now....

Facade said:
I ate so much today and I actually lost weight due to sleeping a lot... My metabolism is going crazy right now and my growth as well.Man I hate my delayed puberty

kctdDKq_d.jpg

I'm 5'8 right now....

Fatty

holy fuck ur light.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
holy fuck ur light.

Yep and I eat so much every single day. Seriously I could eat fastfood 7 times a week and I wouldn't get fat. I don't exercise (I suck at gaining weight and muscle) My diet is fresh and planned and nothing happens.I only gain weight when I eat so much that I almost puke.

And I can't go below 84kg... JFL

lol. At the end of my bulk, I was twice your weight.

I'd rather have a fast metabolism instead of my shitty slow one. I love food anyway, would be awesome to eat a lot and not get obese.

QuantumDummy said:
I'd rather have a fast metabolism instead of my shitty slow one. I love food anyway, would be awesome to eat a lot and not get obese.

Nobody can be sexually attracted to me if I'm a weak beta male who looks like a 15 year old boy

Why are you complaining?

Facade said:
Nobody can be sexually attracted to me if I'm a weak beta male who looks like a 15 year old boy

Well I'm unattractive on top of being overweight. If I had to remain incel I'd choose having a fast metabolism so I could at least enjoy food without as much consequence.

You're a Vegan, of course it's going to be hard for you gain a bit of weight. A lot of the foods your eating aren't calorically dense like meat, dairy, and other Non-Vegan shit.

But its still possible for you to gain weight, if you eat a lot of nuts, starchy carbs, beans, seeds, oils, and other foods with a lot of fat.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're a Vegan, of course it's going to be hard for you gain a bit of weight. A lot of the foods you're eating aren't calorically dense like meat, dairy, and other Non-Vegan shit.

But its still possible.

Gotta get them cheeseburgers in your system.

What do you mean by eating too much? I have a friend in a similar situation.

You might want to look into adding protein drinks on top of what you eat.

Why do you have earth-chan as your avatar?

Normie....

Kointo said:

Normie....

A what? (Found the artworke online and I like it)

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're a Vegan, of course it's going to be hard for you gain a bit of weight. A lot of the foods your eating aren't calorically dense like meat, dairy, and other Non-Vegan shit.

But its still possible for you to gain weight, if you eat a lot of nuts, starchy carbs, beans, seeds, oils, and other foods with a lot of fat.

I could make my food more calorie dense by cooking with oil or eating vegan cheese but it's pointless tbh. It will only promote fat gain

Kointo said:

Normie....

Why do you have this abomination as your avatar

gett reekt faget h3

Facade said:
A what? (Found the artworke online and I like it)

Earth-chan. It's a normie meme.

earthchan.jpg

Earth-chan.full.2237973.png

kekRguU.jpg

Facade said:
Why do you have this abomination as your avatar

gett reekt faget h3

Because he's human perfection. Look up Park Hyung Seok.

I should start lifting someday to gain lean muacle. I was already really thin as a meat eater so going vegan made no difference tbh

Kointo said:
Earth-chan. It's a normie meme.

earthchan.jpg

Earth-chan.full.2237973.png

kekRguU.jpg

Because he's human perfection. Look up Park Hyung Seok.

The meme looks like waifu material. I won't change my preferences based on what's part of normie culture and what isn't lul

Facade said:
I could make my food more calorie dense by cooking with oil or eating vegan cheese but it's pointless tbh. It will only promote fat gain.
Lol.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

Facade said:
The meme looks like waifu material. I won't change my preferences based on what's part of normie culture and what isn't lul

I wasn't suggesting you do that. I was just wondering why you had it.

fast metabolism is a pain

ArtoriasWolf said:
fast metabolism is a pain
Not getting fat on pizza and burgers is pleasurable (or not painful).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Not getting fat on pizza and burgers is pleasurable (or not painful).

But being a twig is not

i need to fuck a 108 pound german twink right now

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
i need to fuck a 108 pound german twink right now

Good luck with that cause I'm not gay

nausea said:
is OP veganist?

Yes but I had the same weight range as a meat  /dairy eater as well

nausea said:
the first

Health. I had many problems with eating meat and dairy regardless which source it was (Stomach cramps, Severe Acne etc) and I feel much better now. I eat much healthier and get all my essential nutrients.

Facade said:
nausea said:
the first
Health. I had many problems with eating meat and dairy regardless which source it was (Stomach cramps, Severe Acne etc) and I feel much better now. I eat much healthier and get all my essential nutrients.
hmmm

nausea said:

We are doing fine on plants and vegan bodybuilding works just as good as on any other diet

nausea said:
eh, I abhor such habit

What you're saying is stupid and everyone should be allowed to choose their own diet

Facade said:
What you're saying is stupid and everyone should be allowed to choose their own diet
nobody wanna force you to eat meat BUT

Facade said:
Screenshot_20180206_222926.png

Fcking kek
When a kid out eats a grown man like myself lol.

I couldn't even finish eating breakfast yesterday lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Guess how much weight I gained ? 

N o t h i n g :D 

The 48,1kg one was my lowest weight but my weight got back to normal  (51-52) a few weeks ago. I think I lost a lot of water at that time

I cannot get fat with my current metabolism (It is literally impossible)

Facade said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Guess how much weight I gained ?
N o t h i n g :D
The 48,1kg one was my lowest weight hut my weight got back to normal (51-52) a few weeks ago. I think I lost a lot of water at that time
I cannot get fat with my current metabolism (It is literally impossible)
Looks like you gotta take it easy on the cardio, if your doing that...

And of course eat more ^.^

idkwattodowithlife said:

I didnt do any cardio during the last weeks ( LDAR mode, You can see the activity bar on the app)
The funny thing is that I made a blood test and my thyroid gland works normal and everything else as well.

How much should I eat? 10k calories a day lol

Facade said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I didnt do any cardio during the last weeks ( LDAR mode, You can see the activity bar on the app)
The funny thing is that I made a blood test and my thyroid gland works normal and everything else as well.
How much should I eat? 10k calories a day lol
Yeah, you should do the 10,000 calories a day challenge :heh:

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, you should do the 10,000 calories a day challenge :heh:

Oh god and this with a high carb and high fiber vegan diet

Pls kill me now

Lose some weight lol.