Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at heightcopers

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Face > everything.

My chad cousin whom I posted about has been flirted with many times whenever we go out together and he is shorter than I am. I am 5'7 and he's 5'6. I've seen so many girls give him IOIs and he's had so many different girlfriends/one night stands.

If your face is good enough, you should be able to slay. (Given that you're not a turbomanlet [5'4 and below])

Face trumps all. If your face is good looking (and you aren't super obese or gigamanlet) then you can pretty much secure your place in life as a sexhaver

I do agree that face>everything, but a height is still an extra attribute.
Let us compare a manletcel with a tallcel, who will prevail if a female was forced to choose between the two?
The tallcel of course.

Face > everything.

My chad cousin whom I posted about has been flirted with many times whenever we go out together and he is shorter than I am. I am 5'7 and he's 5'6. I've seen so many girls give him IOIs and he's had so many different girlfriends/one night stands.

If your face is good enough, you should be able to slay. (Given that you're not a turbomanlet [5'4 and below])

Face trumps all. If your face is good looking (and you aren't super obese or gigamanlet) then you can pretty much secure your place in life as a sexhaver

He's gotten iois in the same way 6'5+ guys with below average faces do.
Women love tall dominant ogres at least where i'm from.

Yes face is everyi

I do agree that face>everything, but a height is still an extra attribute.
Let us compare a manletcel with a tallcel, who will prevail if a female was forced to choose between the two?
The tallcel of course.
Yes in that case height does matter. Also, if a girl has to choose between a tall gl guy and a short one shed choose the tall one, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you have a good face, then you can fuck girls and there's nothing stopping you. Even if you're short as fuck

Facial aesthetics are very important. Both are important

yes there is a cutoff height

What is IOI? Indication of Interest? Am I too retarded to read signals?

What is IOI? Indication of Interest? Am I too retarded to read signals?
Yeah, but you'll know when a girl is interested. She makes it known. I mean, imagine this; my cousin didn't even ask the girl out, she asked him out!

Yeah, but you'll know when a girl is interested. She makes it known. I mean, imagine this; my cousin didn't even ask the girl out, she asked him out!
Never had that. I may get a rare smile or asking for me to reach an item. I guess that's better than total shunning but it ain't sex

Never had that. I may get a rare smile or asking for me to reach an item. I guess that's better than total shunning but it ain't sex
Don't reach an item for them boyo that's cucked. Next time just run away from them :lul: But mogs me because tallcel

Face > everything.

isn't the brazillian average male height 5'7?I assume it's higher for the younger generation and whatnot but it still cannot be compared to countries like the netherlands or mogging lands like london

Don't reach an item for them boyo that's cucked. Next time just run away from them :lul: But mogs me because tallcel
I've been told this is how foids try and start a convo, but what am I supposed to say after "here you go ma'am"? Also had men be their human ladder

JFL at the tallfags bragging about their height. At least face is fixable through surgery while fixing height isn’t.

JFL at the tallfags bragging about their height. At least face is fixable through surgery while fixing height isn’t.
Height is though, LL is much less brutal than Box Osteonomy or lefort 3. You also have to have a non deformed base for surgery to work for either

It's not bragging when you think 80% of the heightpill is bullshit. Dick size and sperm output are far better mogs than height

looks like IT jews killed him before he could finish
:lul: jfl. btw for some reason I had a dream that you were a light blue rank instead of green for some reason jfl this forum even shows up in my dreams

:lul: jfl. btw for some reason I had a dream that you were a light blue rank instead of green for some reason jfl this forum even shows up in my dreams
truecel if the forum shows up in your dreams. Most of my dreams are vidya tbh

Cope. Height and face go hand in hand.