Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at femoid "gamers"

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
This is why non-Chads have to watch their backs at all times when it comes to foids. The moment you give them even a slight chance to monkey branch or prostitute themselves to get beta orbiters, no matter how subtle it may seem, they will take advantage of it

Attachments

• 1578365350848.png
    1578365350848.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 144
Cuckittors getting cucked as always, this is lifefuel. Some soy will tell him he didn't try hard enough tho.

imagine thinking anything besides looks matters

bruh fortnite anthem?

AAAAAH fuck this shit :feelsree:
She never loved him, there is no "didn't love me anymore". Whenever women see how much they can milk out from sex market and can do better than their first choice, they will change.

This is what happens when you’re not a 9+ chad. You can’t lock any foid down till they are like 30.

Gotta leave that bitch locked in the basement, she can come up for facilities but don't let her get that male attention else she's gone.

British accents on foids make me want to carve my eardrums out ngl

Femoid gamers are the biggest atention whrs

Fortnite_default_dance.mp3

cucked by a zoomer chad through fortnite brutal

They will always upgrade from you the first chance they get. Once they know how many options and choices they have, why would they possibly stay with a lesser man?

Yes it was the game that ruined your marriage not your cheating gutterwhore of a wife. These fucking cucks man :feelsUnreal:

:lul:

cucked by fortnite

this is why females should be kept away from the internet

Blame the game, blame the man, blame the Internet, blame everything and everyone except the cheating foid. That's how cucks think.

"But I respect wahmen hurr durr" is what they always say. Strange way of "respecting" when what they're doing is never holding them accountable for anything, like they would a baby or an animal or some other creature that doesn't know right from wrong.

Why do murican holes like RP accent of UK?

Cuckittors getting cucked as always, this is lifefuel. Some soy will tell him he didn't try hard enough tho.

Yep.

Didn't appreciate her enough or shower enough, etc, etc.

I've already seen this. And it was just as brutal as now. :feelsrope:

He is just ugly lol