Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jfl at FA cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-

Ofc this shit gets most upvotes and ton of foids whoring for attention in comments while retarded cucks try to orbit them :feelsgah:

Females being there is the reason I’m here.

Ofc this shit gets most upvotes and ton of foids whoring for attention in comments while retarded cucks try to orbit them :feelsgah:

Anyone that thinks women can be incel is a genuine retard

For a period of time, they create their sub "forever alone women". I guess it didn't work well and they missed the validation of virgin men.

Just reposted this on an imageboard and got 9 replies in the span of 9 minutes lmao

femcel is a myth , womans snap and they get mr cuck right here, right there

Men's depression: "I never had any interaction with a women in my entire life "
Women's depression: "muh chad crush not liking me"

Chad wasnt available that day..

FOIDS CAN NEVER BE TRUELY ALONE! FUCK FOIDS

FA is basically incels but toned much more down.

Acknowledging in any way that a foid can be lonely is the definition of cuckery.

FOIDS CAN NEVER BE TRUELY ALONE! FUCK FOIDS

Imagine the amount of PM's they get on that sub when they start their sentence as, "Female here..."

Men's depression: "I never had any interaction with a women in my entire life "
Women's depression: "muh chad crush not liking me"

Foid depression : God Im so depressed. Becky got 229 likes on her new profile picture while I only have 228. This world is cruel

Foid depression : God Im so depressed. Becky got 229 likes on her new profile picture while I only have 228. This world is cruel
She got chad and I only chadlite:cryfeels::cryfeels: thos world is so cruel I am going to post on instagram how hard my life is because I need thaz attention now:cryfeels:

Notice how females who claim to be FA like this are fat (or give a clear hint that they are fat) EVERY SINGLE TIME. Self inflicted.

Notice how females who claim to be FA like this are fat (or give a clear hint that they are fat) EVERY SINGLE TIME. Self inflicted.

Yet they still get PM's

JFL

"Ladies of ForeverAlone, what made you that way?"

"I don't want anyone other than Chad teehee" would be the actual truthful answer.

It's literally impossible for any woman to be "foreveralone" in this age of numales, cucks, feminism and tinder, ANY woman can get TONS of men fawning over them any time they want.

The variety of dick available to ANY foid at any given time is unreal, of course they say "We want real human connection not just meaningless sex" Lol there are TONS of men available to them for that too, problem is they only want Chad and he's in short supply.

We've all seen the experiments, even the most deformed, ugly, fat, bitch with the worst circumstances in life (homeless, singlemom etc) can get tons of men willing to go out with her.

A woman is only "foreveralone" by choice, period, end of story.

FA is basically incels but toned much more down.

Yeah, they're like incels that are so oppressed they can't even have shitposty fun on the internet.

She admits to self sabotaging herself by dressing ugly lmao. Meanwhile we have to looksmaxx to even get acknowledged as existing.

Can’t even call these foids out, the cuck mods will insta ban you

A woman says she's lonely:
She gets tons of attention from everyone. Multiple guys try to hit in her, she gets praised for speaking of her loneliness

A guy says she's lonely:
Hes told it's because he's creepy or has toxic personality. He's told to improve himself.
He might even be called a rapist or s serial killer

Reading this makes me feel like bashing my skull with a rock.

"I was extremely ugly, but everybody kept saying I was pretty to make me feel better."

I long for the day when people wake up and realize how damaging this shit is. Better they know the truth early on instead of being told a lie. My mom and sister did this shit, even going so far as to make up stories or put words in other women's mouths, like claiming a cashier was "flirting" with me, or "that waitress was checking you out". In truth, they weren't. As a result of this, I grew up thinking I was good looking, completely convinced I was "doing something wrong" and "not noticing indicators of interest". I eventually looksmaxxed and became worthy of love, but only after spending almost 20 years trying to improve my "personality" and failing miserably. A few years ago, my mom admitted she lied to me and made up stories to "make me more confident", and said if she had to go back in time, she wouldn't have done this.

"I was extremely ugly, but everybody kept saying I was pretty to make me feel better."

I long for the day when people wake up and realize how damaging this shit is. Better they know the truth early on instead of being told a lie. My mom and sister did this shit, even going so far as to make up stories or put words in other women's mouths, like claiming a cashier was "flirting" with me, or "that waitress was checking you out". In truth, they weren't. As a result of this, I grew up thinking I was good looking, completely convinced I was "doing something wrong" and "not noticing indicators of interest". I eventually looksmaxxed and became worthy of love, but only after spending almost 20 years trying to improve my "personality" and failing miserably. A few years ago, my mom admitted she lied to me and made up stories to "make me more confident", and said if she had to go back in time, she wouldn't have done this.
brutal mompill

Anyone that thinks women can be incel is a genuine retard
woman incel = foid who can't get giga Chad and has to settle for a Chad lite.