Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foidlet dyke thinks she can beat us up

One slap would send her to hell instantly jfl.

Thank you for your advice terminally ill lesbian lady posting on a hate reddit full of to-be asylum patients.

"If you want a girlfriend you have to work hard"

I'm 100% sure this dyke dont have to put any effort in to find other dykes, just like it's well known that fag men don't struggle with dating at all. Experience of default desselection, one way street effort and subservience at such scale is unique to the heterosexual man.

The most insulting thing is that she could pretend to be heterosexual for a day and be 1000 times more successful with hetero men than us with hetero women.

Striking lack of empathy but what do you expect from a lesbo ?

Last edited:
"Guess what, most of your ancestors were much shorter than you, and yet you are there."

Guess what, that type of sentence alone shows how much of an idiot she is and that she shouldn't have the right to raise her voice in the presence of a real man (incel). Those "most of our ancestors" lived in """evil patriarchy""" and women "having choice now" is one of the big femoid talking point now so fuck off.

"and not all of us reject all short men just because they are short. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, not us."

"Not us" when she just said "not all of us" prior , implying that even a good chunk of women (unspecified) might reject short men for their height, which is something that any person can see through simple observation. But see how she simply goes for a categoric "NOT US" while "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM".

Mind you in a day and age where women make it super clear that they hate short guys with social media and muh empowerement.

Prime example of a foid mind here : as a man you simply cannot have any valid grievances. Their mental reflexes are so absurdly misandric it's not even funny.

What a fucking unempathetic, vile beast.

One slap would send her to hell instantly jfl.
I'd open her fucking skull. Vile piece of fucking shit. :feelspuke:

I'd open her fucking skull. Vile piece of fucking shit. :feelspuke:
This is such cope. I felt myself weakening as i wrote this and tears came to my eyes. I'd never hurt a foid :cryfeels: they're so fragile

They're so delusional about their strength holy shit :lul:
This has to be ragebait.

I think what she means is if you ever fought this woman, you would be surrounded by whiteknights instantly and beaten to a pulp.

It's funny when they describe this “incel” of their imagination. Most guys here don't say anything about BP IRL, let alone hurt anyone.

These people on Reddit want to feel useful in some way, so creating a caricature of someone who doesn't exist and imagining hypothetical situations that will never happen seems to be their way of doing so.
Legit. As @WorthlessSlavicShit said about IT.

I couldn't find any of my posts about three or four times there so I just gave up on that. Most of the shit they repost is just some randos using incel-origin terminology anyway. They have literally no idea what actual incels are,

I think the posters on that subreddit are not sentient enough to know when they are angry at a figment of their imagination.

Pure fantasy and penis envy, liable to poon out

these fat crappy guts kick peoples heads off jfl female solipsism will get one of these idiots killed one of these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back