Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL at dating apps

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
If you are still trying to ascend with a dating app as an incel, you're literally mentally handicapped and I feel sorry for you.

PicsArt 10 16 073715

This and the height verification gimmick. like what do you need more of a sign to stop taking these foid service apps seriously?

Dating apps never began for me

Dating apps are literally one of the things which fucked us in the first place. Without them, women wouldn't be able to easily find Chads and completely ignore average men. Dating apps are pretty much to blame for polygamy, casual sex, and promiscuity. I won't contribute to a genocide perpetuated by dating apps and social media. No, thanks.

This planet is a fucking meme. I hope it ends catastrophically soon.

Dating apps are literally one of the things which fucked us in the first place. Without them, women wouldn't be able to easily find Chads and completely ignore average men. Dating apps are pretty much to blame for polygamy, casual sex, and promiscuity. I won't contribute to a genocide perpetuated by dating apps and social media. No, thanks.
Good, showertaking philosophy is the only way out brocel :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
This planet is a fucking meme. I hope it ends catastrophically soon.

This whole creation is a meme. billions and billions of years and evolving from a bunch of amino acids..everything has led us to this funny situation :feelsclown::society:

also tbh tbh...I miss you postmaxxcel, I also see that you're closing to 10k :feelsaww:

Last edited: