Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at cucks in relationships

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

Dude just go wageslave for THIS. Get a gf bro :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yikes inkel her vagina smells like roses

Volcel if you wouldn't

So the fesikhpill was real after all

@tehgymcel420 @foidologist @RREEEEEEEEE @pp183 @Cowcel @Zettacel @shii410

Nothing's worth it. Foids don't even have to properly clean themselves.

The fesikhpill is law. I remember several foids from when I was in school which always had a strong odor of rotting fish, and this was just from passing by them. I cannot imagine how nasty it would be to put your face in it.

The fesikhpill is law. I remember several foids from when I was in school which always had a strong odor of rotting fish, and this was just from passing by them. I cannot imagine how nasty it would be to put your face in it.
Thankfully I've never experienced anything like this. At most, they reeked of sweat.

Thankfully I've never experienced anything like this. At most, they reeked of sweat.
I love sweaty foid smell (unless it's an ugly foid)

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

He was calling it stinky roast beefs

that's what happens when fetid Chad cum petrifies in a poonanny.

lmao what the fuck type of school did you go to? In the school I went to, 95% of people, especially the foids, would not be caught dead without smelling good

lmao what the fuck type of school did you go to? In the school I went to, 95% of people, especially the foids, would not be caught dead without smelling good
Same but there were 4 specific foids I remember which smelled like rotten fish. As for males, I only remember one who regularly smelled bad. He smelled like shit + cigarettes.

Same but there were 4 specific foids I remember which smelled like rotten fish. As for males, I only remember one who regularly smelled bad. He smelled like shit + cigarettes.
I only recall 2-3 people that reeked and they were all male

In high school there was this deathnic truecel who would literally shit his pants in class. He never once talked, even when spoken to. I’m pretty positive he was physically not able to speak, definitely had some type of disability. Sad shit

Lastly, in elementary school there was this boy who smelled strongly of piss, he often times came to school with a backpack soaked in it. He said his dog pissed on his bag and he couldn’t afford a new one. Eventually he was sent to the office to get a new bag and probably a new change of clothes. He has the same name as me btw.

Oh yeah also there was another boy with long hair who smelled of cigarettes (could’ve also been weed maby) in elementary school and middle school. He was in the same class as me and the piss boy in elementary school btw but he was chill ngl. He liked Pink Floyd

I only recall 2-3 people that reeked and they were all male

In high school there was this deathnic truecel who would literally shit his pants in class. He never once talked, even when spoken to. I’m pretty positive he was physically not able to speak, definitely had some type of disability. Sad shit

Lastly, in elementary school there was this boy who smelled strongly of piss, he often times came to school with a backpack soaked in it. He said his dog pissed on his bag and he couldn’t afford a new one. Eventually he was sent to the office to get a new bag and probably a new change of clothes. He has the same name as me btw.

Oh yeah also there was another boy with long hair who smelled of cigarettes (could’ve also been weed maby) in elementary school and middle school. He was in the same class as me and the piss boy in elementary school btw but he was chill ngl. He liked Pink Floyd
Of the four fish foids I remember, 2 were curry, 1 was asian, and 1 was white. The first curry fish foid I had to sit behind in English class one year. I hated it so bad. I would legit get pissed off sitting there having to smell it but I was too high inhib to ask the teacher to move me so I would always just breathe out of my mouth in that class. It was brutal though because I swear I could taste the spiciness on her when I did that. Wouldn't.

Then there was curry fish foid number 2. I also shared a class with her for 2 years, but I didn't sit close enough to smell her all the time. She was short and thin, with long, somewhat coarse black hair. She just smelled like fish. She didn't have that weird spiciness the other curry foid had. She didn't look that good but she was always really nice to me so I liked her. Would.

Then there was the asian fish foid. I don't really know anything about her. I shared a class with her at one point but never interacted with her. I just remember she usually smelt of fish. Would.

Finally there was the white fish foid. I was in school with her from elementary school all the way through high school. She had legit autism. Not "teehee im so quirky and disabled" female autism, but actual legit autism like a male would have. She was moderately fat and obsessed with anime which she would constantly reference in class in the most cringey ways possible. She would also touch people constantly and hug literally everyone even when they were visibly uncomfortable. She was also an open furry which would have been coomfuel for me if she wasn't fat and didn't smell liked fish. She pissed her pants once in first grade. Wouldn't.

Of the four fish foids I remember, 2 were curry, 1 was asian, and 1 was white. The first curry fish foid I had to sit behind in English class one year. I hated it so bad. I would legit get pissed off sitting there having to smell it but I was too high inhib to ask the teacher to move me so I would always just breathe out of my mouth in that class. It was brutal though because I swear I could taste the spiciness on her when I did that. Wouldn't.

Then there was curry fish foid number 2. I also shared a class with her for 2 years, but I didn't sit close enough to smell her all the time. She was short and thin, with long, somewhat coarse black hair. She just smelled like fish. She didn't have that weird spiciness the other curry foid had. She didn't look that good but she was always really nice to me so I liked her. Would.
Lmao of course 2 of them would be curry, that’s most likely what they reeked of. If I was in your situation, I would be too high inhib to ask the teacher to change my seat too bhai :feelsbadman:
Then there was the asian fish foid. I don't really know anything about her. I shared a class with her at one point but never interacted with her. I just remember she usually smelt of fish. Would.
And yet she’s sucking and fucking her white bf‘s cock as we speak
Finally there was the white fish foid. I was in school with her from elementary school all the way through high school. She had legit autism. Not "teehee im so quirky and disabled" female autism, but actual legit autism like a male would have. She was moderately fat and obsessed with anime which she would constantly reference in class in the most cringey ways possible. She would also touch people constantly and hug literally everyone even when they were visibly uncomfortable.
Damn, elementary school through high scool? My condolences. Despite being fat, an unironic weeaboo and furfag, having legit autism and zero social awareness, and reeking of fesikh on top of that, she has probably been in multiple relationships by now

source.gif

She was also an open furry which would have been coomfuel for me if she wasn't fat and didn't smell liked fish. She pissed her pants once in first grade. Wouldn't.
I thought you were a standardcel? Nigga you should hate furfags after witnessing what they’re like firsthand jfc

vomit2.gif

Soap isn’t going to fix that dirty axe wound.

Damn, elementary school through high scool? My condolences. Despite being fat, an unironic weeaboo and furfag, having legit autism and zero social awareness, and reeking of fesikh on top of that, she has probably been in multiple relationships by now
I unironically think she was a femcel in high school. Probably not after though.
I thought you were a standardcel? Nigga you should hate furfags after witnessing what they’re like firsthand jfc
I didn't dislike this foid though. I just wasn't attracted to her. Personality-wise she actually mogged most foids despite being kind of annoying. She was cringe, but foids can't really truly be "cringe", can they? It's charming when they do it. Even if they're ugly and smell like fesikh from @tehgymcel420's homeland.

I unironically think she was a femcel in high school. Probably not after though.
Honestly I doubt it. Also it wouldn’t shock me if she’s a faggot now
I didn't dislike this foid though. I just wasn't attracted to her. Personality-wise she actually mogged most foids despite being kind of annoying. She was cringe, but foids can't really truly be "cringe", can they? It's charming when they do it. Even if they're ugly and smell like fesikh from @tehgymcel420's homeland.
I guess we have different ideas of what an ideal personality for a foid looks like because from the way you described her, her personality sounded anything but ideal
She was cringe, but foids can't really truly be "cringe", can they? It's charming when they do it. Even if they're ugly and smell like fesikh from @tehgymcel420's homeland.
This is literally the most cucked thing you’ve ever said. No shit foids can be cringe. Ugly/overweight/unhygenic foids themselves are cringe as fuck

View: https://youtu.be/bKiocK59EBY

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't
the mistake guy is making is "eating her out" tongue in vagina

if you stick to external clit you would not need to taste rancid juices

I guess some scent would escape but you could prob wear noseplugs or spritz it with something

boyfriends should just tell GF they want to do some erotic douching for her

Honestly I doubt it.
She never had a boyfriend or anything, and she literally went up to random guys all the time and basically groped them. Hugging, grabbing faces and shit. I never saw anyone react positively to this. But that was high school where people didn't want to be seen with the known giga-autist girl probably. She could just make a tinder account now and get infinite matches.
Also it wouldn’t shock me if she’s a faggot now
She didn't have the dyke pheno
I guess we have different ideas of what an ideal personality for a foid looks like because from the way you described her, her personality sounded anything but ideal
Oh, it definitely wasn't ideal. She was often annoying as hell. There just wasn't anything to legitimately dislike about her though. Only things to find mildly annoying, and her autism was sometimes funny, like when she would start harassing the teachers about autistic shit during class.
This is literally the most cucked thing you’ve ever said. No shit foids can be cringe. Ugly/overweight/unhygenic foids themselves are cringe as fuck
They can do cringe stuff but it's not actually cringe when they do it. Idk how to describe it really. Like the shit is still cringe when it happens, but the result is that it's endearing I guess. Whereas if a male does something cringe its just cringe, and if he habitually does cringe stuff it makes you dislike him or at least not take him seriously. Like when the autistic guy in class does something weird you're like "jfl at this weird autist". Even if a chad does it, you probably won't think of him as a weird autist but you'll still jfl at the cringe. Meanwhile if a foid does something cringe you will think "Poor thing. How cute". Even if it's an ugly foid I'd still think that unless she was like legit morbidly obese in which case I would probably lol like with the autistic male.

Is it brutal? Yes, reality is very brutal. I don't try to change reality or my reactions to it though. I just accept the brutality that comes naturally. It is what it is.

Just wage slave for a rotten vagina theory

She never had a boyfriend or anything,
How do you know for sure?
and she literally went up to random guys all the time and basically groped them. Hugging, grabbing faces and shit. I never saw anyone react positively to this. But that was high school where people didn't want to be seen with the known giga-autist girl probably.
If you did this you would be beaten until there’s nothing but blood and pulp on the pavement and then sent to prison :feelskek:
She could just make a tinder account now and get infinite matches.
:yes:
She didn't have the dyke pheno
A lot of LGBT fags used to look unrecognizable
Oh, it definitely wasn't ideal. She was often annoying as hell. There just wasn't anything to legitimately dislike about her though. Only things to find mildly annoying, and her autism was sometimes funny, like when she would start harassing the teachers about autistic shit during class.
You can’t dislike her because she’s a foid and you’re a simp. If she was male you would’ve thought she was a disgusting manchild just like you thought JSanza was

Foids can’t be funny. It might’ve been funny if she was male but not the intentional kind of funny, aka: a laughing stock
They can do cringe stuff but it's not actually cringe when they do it. Idk how to describe it really. Like the shit is still cringe when it happens, but the result is that it's endearing I guess. Whereas if a male does something cringe its just cringe, and if he habitually does cringe stuff it makes you dislike him or at least not take him seriously. Like when the autistic guy in class does something weird you're like "jfl at this weird autist". Even if a chad does it, you probably won't think of him as a weird autist but you'll still jfl at the cringe. Meanwhile if a foid does something cringe you will think "Poor thing. How cute". Even if it's an ugly foid I'd still think that unless she was like legit morbidly obese in which case I would probably lol like with the autistic male.

Is it brutal? Yes, reality is very brutal. I don't try to change reality or my reactions to it though. I just accept the brutality that comes naturally. It is what it is.
Bro I would do the opposite. If a foid that I don’t find attractive does some cringey shit, I won’t think “ohhh you poor baby, how cute”. I’ll think “jfl this bitch is fucking retarded”

You’re just a fucking simp that thinks anything and everything a foid does is cute, even if she’s an utter fucking subhuman and clinically autistic

How do you know for sure?
Never saw or heard anything about her having one and I had a class with her every year of hs. If she did have a boyfriend she was trying so hard to cuck him, aggressively flirting with like 500 other males.
If you did this you would be beaten until there’s nothing but blood and pulp on the pavement and then sent to prison
Yeah what she did would 100% be considered sexual assault if a male did it. I don't even think a chad would get away with what she did
You can’t dislike her because she’s a foid and you’re a simp. If she was male you would’ve thought she was a disgusting manchild just like you thought JSanza was
I have disliked some foids though. I agree I would have despised a male that acted like her though.
Foids can’t be funny. It might’ve been funny if she was male but not the intentional kind of funny, aka: a laughing stock
Watching an autist pester your teacher about fucking weeaboo autism during class is hilarious.
Bro I would do the opposite.
Larp
If a foid that I don’t find attractive does some cringey shit, I won’t think “ohhh you poor baby, how cute”
If there is a foid that is too fat or ugly so that I stop even registering her as female then I won't think this, or if a foid has too masculine of a personality then I won't think this, but if a foid is feminine and my mind registers her as a female then I will 100% think this. I wasn't attracted to this foid though. I wouldn't have fucked her or anything. But I still thought of her as a girl so I treated her like one in my reactions to her. It's not even like a conscious or voluntary thing. Just an instinctual reaction.
You’re just a fucking simp that thinks anything and everything a foid does is cute, even if she’s an utter fucking subhuman and/or clinically auistic
No I don't like foids that act masculine or bitchy

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Maybe we are better off being incels anyway.