Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at cucks helping girls with quests. Look at how she humiliated him on Reddit by telling everyone she friend zoned him.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
6B495074 B74E 4A4B AF90 C5ED62ADF880

Notice she keeps saying “friend”, “a true friend”, “a real bro”. This is so ppl on the comment section wintbthibk they are together cuz that all lower her smv.

Despite having same interest as the girl, it’s not enough to have her sexually attracted to you. This destroyed the “just have same interest as the girl bro” theory. She probably fucks chad who makes fun of her for playing a pixelated 2007 game.

What’s more infuriating are the cucks in the comment section. “Oh look at you virgins, don’t you know a guy and girl can be just friends too”. Yea right, why the fuck would be travel half way acros the world to just be friends? Fuckin stupid. They are ignorant on purpose.

Attachments

• 1F0538D2-7DE8-40D7-8DAF-3FB7A6D82838.png
    1F0538D2-7DE8-40D7-8DAF-3FB7A6D82838.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Fucking cucks

In my heart I have but one desire, I want to set the world on fire.

I want to live life on just exist mode.

He’s a fatcel so it was automically over

JFL this friendzoned cuck has been trying to get in that whores panties for over a decade, just give it up FFS she only wants Chad.

Orbiter cucks are persistent, at most she would only consider this simp if he agreed to an open relationship and knowing cucks he would gladly accept.

That's the best case scenario he could ever hope for, realistically he has a better shot at winning the lottery than even being considered cuck material by that slut.

His teeth colour matches her hair :dafuckfeels:

JFL this friendzoned cuck has been trying to get in that whores panties for over a decade, just give it up FFS she only wants Chad.

Orbiter cucks are persistent, at most she would only consider this simp if he agreed to an open relationship and knowing cucks he would gladly accept.

That's the best case scenario he could ever hope for, realistically he has a better shot at winning the lottery than even being considered cuck material by that slut.

I think back in 07 he looked like a chad and he liked him but continuous playing this game for a decade turned him into a incel and when she saw him irl she insta friend zoned home

so over for this balding bloatcel with shit stain teeth

He played himself.

I think back in 07 he looked like a chad and he liked him but continuous playing this game for a decade turned him into a incel and when she saw him irl she insta friend zoned home

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kek that's likely what happened, back then the norwooding wasn't as severe, he was skinnier and younger, in his prime. He hit the wall hard along the way and now she will only tolerate him as an orbiter she can abuse, like a celebrity tolerates a fan but worse.

Black Arms Gang and Phoenix Gang members can't get along, what did you expect

JFL at this bloated low tier normroach orbiting this hard.

You lack any and all self awareness if you think you can look like this and attract a woman.

Last edited:
View attachment 96834

Notice she keeps saying “friend”, “a true friend”, “a real bro”. This is so ppl on the comment section wintbthibk they are together cuz that all lower her smv.

Despite having same interest as the girl, it’s not enough to have her sexually attracted to you. This destroyed the “just have same interest as the girl bro” theory. She probably fucks chad who makes fun of her for playing a pixelated 2007 game.

What’s more infuriating are the cucks in the comment section. “Oh look at you virgins, don’t you know a guy and girl can be just friends too”. Yea right, why the fuck would be travel half way acros the world to just be friends? Fuckin stupid. They are ignorant on purpose.
It's amazing how he would go from just a friend to a hot fuckbuddy if his maxilla was more forward.

She did travel from Ohio to NY for him if I understood this correctly? So at least she paid for something, or did he cover her trip as well?

Jfl he thinks he’s gonna get up in her guts

A whiff of pussy is all it takes

She did travel from Ohio to NY for him if I understood this correctly? So at least she paid for something, or did he cover her trip as well?

He is a cuck ofc he paid for everything what did you expect

well if that guy doesn't give a fuck about fucking her,i guess is good for him.I don't think he have fake hopes.But if he has white teeths,lose weight to make his facial features more noticeable,and have a decent hairline which sadly he doesn't have,he could hace some chances.His cheeks are good,lips too.Good eyes color,blue.And his chin with that line in the middle seems masculine.I've seen chads with that type of chin.

It's over for RuneScapecels.

Men and women really cannot be friends. There cant be mutual respect. Women are morally inferior, less than dogs tbh.

Extensive catfish = implying he was too good looking for playing that game.
He let himself go and the agepill did the rest.
"Men age like wine."

Imagine orbiting a foid for 7 years :horror::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

He mogs me.

Oh, damn...that fucking sucks. It's a shame the U.S. and Ireland have an extradition treaty, because he could've gotten away with harming her and then hopping on the next flight out of JFK.

You lack any and all self awareness if you think you can look like this and attract a woman.

This is so true. Nothing pisses me off more than in-denial incels that think an attractive woman would be into them.

I hold the fairly unpopular opinion that a man can talk to a female regularly without being an orbiter, but the fact that this guy was willing to fly across the Atlantic to meet this cunt absolutely screams beta-orbiting cuckold simp.

The Friendship meme is legit. I've seen it on Facebook and IG where the girl will go out of her way to state the awesome friendship/ little brother meme in a post or in a comment of the dudes post. Josh I am soo lucky to have you as a friend!

I guarantee the guy has probably spent a huge amount of time trying to please her in game for years and years in hopes of it becoming more.

Last edited:
The Friendship meme is legit. I've seen it on Facebook and IG where the girl will go out of her way to state the awesome friendship/ little brother meme in a post or in a comment of the dudes post. Josh I am soo lucky to have you as a friend!

I guarantee the guy has probably spent a huge amount of time trying to please her in game for years and years in hopes of it becoming more.

Women do this to publicly humiliate these men. They're aware of the meme so they point it out that they frienzoned those guys to embarrass them.

what a fucking cuck. never began for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back