Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at calling zyros a "chad". he looks fucking disgusting

• Thread starter Mirin' BadrHari
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes either a troll who fooled us until now that hes being so obvious or hes drunk right now.

Zyros said:
Hes either a troll who fooled us until now that hes being so obvious or hes drunk right now.

yeah, I'm a "troll" because I hurt your feelings. I ain't a troll. swallow the truth, faggot. swallow the black pill, you little bitch. I know it's hard, but you just gotta swallow it like you swallow your boyfriends cum. you have no other choice. you just gotta do it, faggot.

[quote="Mirin']

yeah, I'm a "troll" because I hurt your feelings. I ain't a troll. swallow the truth, faggot. swallow the black pill, you little bitch. I know it's hard, but you just gotta swallow it like you swallow your boyfriends cum. you have no other choice. you just gotta do it, faggot.
[/quote]

Ban tbh

Zyros said:

This

Mirin BadrHari said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're Moroccan, 99,9% you're ugly as fuark too.
Moroccans mog indians to bloody hell. Moroccans mog indians to fucking death!
we have lots of sexy girls here. while you're outside street shitting, I'm having sexy with Moroccan goddesses. keep coping, you little sub-human.
you mad I'm a chad and you're a sub-human incel? I'm your superior. bow down and kiss my shoes, faggot.

I wasn't talking about Moroccan women, you retard. I was talking about guys like yourself. Keep sucking Badr's dick faggot, I won't kiss your incorrect sized shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.