Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JFL at being an ETHNICEL and anti-Racial Purity.

Just send enough white Stacys to zhe ghettos of the world via some breeding program tbh. Problem solved in like one generation.

Just send enough white Stacys to zhe ghettos of the world via some breeding program tbh. Problem solved in like one generation.
Sure. What else can we do ? Maybe get some hot latinas as side order to the Stacies as well ? How about some oriental beauties along with them ?

When theu passed the law for interracial marriage you coping delusionalcels thought all the white Stacies will jump on your dick in a heartbeat but rather what you experienced was your own.woman abandoning you for white Chads.
What is this, the 1950s?:dafuckfeels:

there's going to be an army of self-hating Elliot Rodger clones :feelskek:
That point you made is really highIQ.

Promoting racemixing can increase chances to see more hERoes rise against the fempire.

But there are also chances other will kill themself like the Asian blogger that recognized his genetical inferiority and killed himself to eradicate his genes.

0% - Verbal
Only if these coping ethnics could understand how racial purity in the long run helps us. Why would I have a washed up 2/10 white ham beast when I can find myself a 6/10 virgin curry chick ? Racemixers are the real white worshipping cuck. I love my kind. I live my heritage and I love my smooth long haired kissy lips and sun burnt dark foids.

I’d rather fuck Hispanics mutt race
End thread
Stfu

Mutts> pure foids
Who gives ad about their own races features when u are curry?