Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL AT AGE CUCKS. 23 yo liking a 19 yo is now PEDOPHILIA!

Hope them feminists die a slow and painful death.

I don’t get it. Your parents are probably 3-6 years apart but a 20 year old dating a 17 year old is bad? What about a 12 year old girl dating a 13 year old girl? That’s not weird?? But normie foids will date a 55 year old sugar daddy that’s socially acceptable lmao. Taliban please commence a terror attack right now so you can wake these dumbfuck westerners up

Foids lose SMV over time. Men gain it, generally peaking anywhere between mid 20s to mid or even late 30s. Foids capitalise on their youth and peak of SMV, yet want to restrict men from capitalising on the peak of their SMVs by dating young women. Foids being selfish fucking hypocrites as usual. I tell you that when these foids were younger they probably would have taken older Chad dick no question, or just any dick that they set their sites on. But yeah, that wouldn't be advantageous for roastfoids. They would rather men can't date arbitrary year below their own ages, because then we are stuck with them.

So fair, right? Foid rides the dick carousel for all her youth but a virgin incel in his 20s has no access to young, virgin foids.

Roasties want to talk about le "power imbalance" and le "manipulation" but the REAL power imbalance and manipulation is forcing virgin and/or incel males to date foids that have body counts. By the time a roast is 23, she is going to have a body count in double digits minimum. Obviously guys are going to want to date younger girls as there is a high chance of purity.

tl;dr roasts are selfish and hypocrites.

"Roastie toastie on her phone
Lookin for a big bad bone
Swipping left and swipping right
Hoping to find fun tonight

Roastie Toastie feelin sad
Can't get no more dick from Chad
No beta will pay her rent
For Roastie Toastie's snatch is spent

Hiit the wall at lightning speed
Thinking you had what you need
Coke and wine and BBC
But Roastie Toastie couldn't see

Now you look three times your age
Filled with Roastie Toastie rage
Has no drive she sits all day
Wishing she could go away

Roastie Toastie's no more good
Watching friends live life as would
Roastie Toastie feeling bad
Shoulda listened to your dad

No one wants her anymore
Roastie Toastie's just a whore
Can't have kids so get some cats
Fill your life with shoes and hats

She had goals and even dreams
All that died in her late teens
Now she's old and salt ensues
Blaming men is her excuse

Roastie Toastie looks around
Families and kids abound
Living life and having fun
Roastie Toastie's nearly done

Roastie Toastie no more thrills
She decides to get some pills
Two at most the label shows
But Roastie Toastie's time is cIose"

I would be friends with it an 18 guy. Not close friends but a friend

"wouldn't be friends with an 18 year old guy"
Yeah I would. I mean, I'm not, but I would. What a retarded fucking argument. I swear agecucks get more mentally deficient by the day.

"Roastie toastie on her phone
Lookin for a big bad bone
Swipping left and swipping right
Hoping to find fun tonight

Roastie Toastie feelin sad
Can't get no more dick from Chad
No beta will pay her rent
For Roastie Toastie's snatch is spent

Hiit the wall at lightning speed
Thinking you had what you need
Coke and wine and BBC
But Roastie Toastie couldn't see

Now you look three times your age
Filled with Roastie Toastie rage
Has no drive she sits all day
Wishing she could go away

Roastie Toastie's no more good
Watching friends live life as would
Roastie Toastie feeling bad
Shoulda listened to your dad

No one wants her anymore
Roastie Toastie's just a whore
Can't have kids so get some cats
Fill your life with shoes and hats

She had goals and even dreams
All that died in her late teens
Now she's old and salt ensues
Blaming men is her excuse

Roastie Toastie looks around
Families and kids abound
Living life and having fun
Roastie Toastie's nearly done

Roastie Toastie no more thrills
She decides to get some pills
Two at most the label shows
But Roastie Toastie's time is cIose"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Genius, where do these poems come from?

Agecucks can go jump in front of a train :feelsree:
Nothing wrong with a relationship between a 21 year old and a 13 year old girl :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

in 2-3 decades from now the pedo hysteria will get to a point where finding anything under the age 65 attractive will be considered pedophilia
This agecuck hysteria is getting out of fucking control, time to move to a country with lower age of consent laws and less cucked cultures :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The British and the Americans are the biggest agecucks online.

In future will be pedophilia to like a 22 y.o. foid as a 23 y.o. incel

Agecucks can go jump in front of a train :feelsree:
Nothing wrong with a relationship between a 21 year old and a 13 year old girl :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Or a 31 year old and a 14 year old girl

What a cucked world we live in

Roasties will soon make it law that being attracted to anything but a 35 year old Slag is considered pedophilia. Even Teenage males will have to be Loose pussy roastie only.

Also jfl at her thinking 23 year olds can't befriend 18-19 yo olds. So many seniors in my college guiding young collegecels into their future.

Roasties will soon make it law that being attracted to anything but a 35 year old Slag is considered pedophilia. Even Teenage males will have to be Loose pussy roastie only.

Also jfl at her thinking 23 year olds can't befriend 18-19 yo olds. So many seniors in my college guiding young collegecels into their future.
During my days in high school Stacies from other classes would discuss their hook-up experiences on dating sites. How sorry we have come this low in such recent time.