Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at 2 chads being gay. They could have each had a harem of 1k girls each but they chose to be fags.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine god gifting you with perfect looks and you spitting on his face by being a fagoot.

I guess it’s good for us since more girls. Who am I kidding. Girls would rather spend all their energy chasing these fags then go after their looks match

suicidefuel for kaceys and stacies

I'd say one chad.

Disgusting tbh :feelspuke:

Foids poisoned the water with their birth control. I bet most fags would be straight if the water wasn't fucked

Imagine going through highschool while looking like the chad on the left

its over

Why you keep posting videos from Tiktok, normie shit app.

more chad looking guys I ever seen srs

good, 2 less chads to compete with

Fair enough. Glad I don’t have social media
reading the comment section and seeing girls acting thirstier then cucks are chad is the most suicide fuel i seen

there's something wrong with their genetics that turns men gay imo.,

notice they always want to look pretty like girls and their mannerisms reflect how girls act and the way they talk.

they have brain damage basically

They don't deserve those bodies, what a waste.

I'm pretty sure they don't choose to be gay

Gays are well known to have Chad tier bodies. It's as though nature is playing a cruel joke

Whys OP searching for gay tiki toks? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I'm pretty sure they don't choose to be gay

Gays are well known to have Chad tier bodies. It's as though nature is playing a cruel joke
There are a lot of ugly gays out there too, I've never seen any evidence that they tend to be more attractive.

they have brain damage basically
Meh, it's not like we should view our innate fixation on foids as some kind of priority-function. You could also call it brain damage to not want to have children.

I'd happily look like that even if the stipulation was I had to be gay. Looks help in every facet of life not just getting foids. Plus I'd love to be able to look at myself in the mirror.

Be happy these guys arn't in our competition. All chads should be gay tbh.
Not like it matters when we are bottom 20% anyway who am i kidding :feelsthink:

This makes straight foids suicidal

I guess it’s good for us since more girls. Who am I kidding. Girls would rather spend all their energy chasing these fags then go after their looks match
jfl for that
Be happy these guys arn't in our competition. All chads should be gay tbh.
Not like it matters when we are bottom 20% anyway who am i kidding :feelsthink:
read more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back