Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JFL about a week ago I fell for one of those "free trial" sex games. Urgent help needed

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It's caused my so many issues, both with my parents and my siblings ( about 40$ was deducted, and I had to lie to everyone that I didn't know why the money was taken away.)

I was adamant with my parents that I wanted to go to the bank alone, because I didn't want anyone to know about the real reason money was deducted.

I went to the bank, and the woman who attended to me said the bank can't do anything about my chargeback request (since I stupidly entered my card details into the site).

Since then, I realized the site actually sent me an email in my spam folder, with my user details for the simulator. I didn't see it because I was panicking after seeing money taken from my account, so it seems they actually held up their part of the deal. But still, they charged me for a supposed free trial which is fucked up.

They sent me an email saying j should wait 2-10 business days for the "pre-authorization hold" to be lifted. The bank said essentially the same thing, and that there is a a possibility I'll get my money back.

Well it's been almost 8 business days by now, with no significant development. I'm starting to panic, because my mom keeps insisting my siblings follow me again to the bank, and I really don't know what to tell them, since I lied that I don't know how my money was taken.

I wish I could turn back time, I feel so dumb for doing this. It's had such a huge ripple effect on my life that it seems the world is playing a prank on me.

Any help would be appreciated, jfl some dude on Reddit suggested I get a white hacker to do the job for me, which sounds extremely outlandish.

Mate I think the best thing would be to report it to the police.You don't have much choice i'm sure they would steal your money from your bank account again.

Mate I think the best thing would be to report it to the police.You don't have much choice i'm sure they would steal your money from your bank account again.
Is that really necessary though, considering I changed my debit card? Plus, the police in my country are incredibly incompetent, they'd most likely just brush off my complaints

Is that really necessary though, considering I changed my debit card? Plus, the police in my country are incredibly incompetent, they'd most likely just brush off my complaints
You don't have much choice mate there's nothing you can do to stop them the only way you can is to report the people behind it to stop them stealing money from your bank account.

Hv u cancelled ur subscription ?
How old r u btw bcos how would ur family kno wat ur spending wif ur card?

I wish I could turn back time, I feel so dumb for doing this. It's had such a huge ripple effect on my life that it seems the world is playing a prank on me.
Cope this was your destiny
@FallenPrime can tell you. There is no escape.

Why is this such a big deal? It was your credit card? Why do your parents give a shit what you spent your money on? If it wasn't your credit card, just pay them back for the $40.

Just tell you don't know. Anyone can get scammed on the internet

Hv u cancelled ur subscription ?
How old r u btw bcos how would ur family kno wat ur spending wif ur card?
I cancelled it, yes.
I'm 18, they don't know what I'm spending, I just told them I saw that some money was deducted from my account without my knowledge. I was panicking, and wanted to tell someone else
Why is this such a big deal? It was your credit card? Why do your parents give a shit what you spent your money on? If it wasn't your credit card, just pay them back for the $40.
It's a big deal because this is the first time my mother trusted me enough to give me a large amount of money. And it's also a big deal because I essentially spent 40$ for nothing,

Last edited:
I cancelled it, yes.
I'm 18, they don't know what I'm spending, I just told them I saw that some money was deducted from my account without my knowledge. I was panicking, and wanted to tell someone else

It's a big deal because this is the first time my mother trusted me enough to give me a large amount of money. And it's also a big deal because I essentially spent 40$ for nothing,
Sounds like you retardly fucked up telling your parents.
Tell them to fuck off and mind their own business

Sounds like you retardly fucked up telling your parents.
Tell them to fuck off and mind their own business
You must live in America, because if I try that in this country, they'll probably disown me jfl

Just tell your family you are a coomer.

JUST FUCKING LOL :lul: :lul: :lul:

( about 40$ was deducted, and I had to lie to everyone that I didn't know why the money was taken away.)

In case its not a larp.

Just tell them that you think someone stole your bank account online, theyre foids they wont ask for details. Just close the old down and open up a new one.

Tell them you signed up for a trial subscription a few months ago, and you used it for a week and forgot to cancel.
The 40$ is probably gone.
I just told them I saw that some money was deducted from my account without my knowledge.
Shouldn't have said this. Could have just told them you bought something.

If you can take back the lie, just "admit" that you lied and you were betting on some sport/election results/poker.

If you want to have any chance of getting the 40$ back - you have to go to the police.
If you don't want your parents to find out - you have to accept the 40$ loss.
@StSausageCel

Last edited:
Tell them you signed up for a trial subscription a few months ago, and you used it for a week and forgot to cancel.
The 40$ is probably gone.

Shouldn't have said this. Could have just told them you bought something.

If you can take back the lie, just "admit" that you lied and you were betting on some sport/election results/poker.

If you want to have any chance of getting the 40$ back - you have to go to the police.
If you don't want your parents to find out - you have to accept the 40$ loss.
@StSausageCel
Fuarrkkkkkkkkk I fucked up. No way I can go to the police, looks like I'll just have to take the L
In case its not a larp.

Just tell them that you think someone stole your bank account online, theyre foids they wont ask for details. Just close the old down and open up a new one.
Well I got a new debit card, I don't think closing the account is necessary

PM me your debit card number and I will get this all straightened out for you.

I guess we have the answer to "who's stupid enough to click that?"

free hot girl for secks in ur area just dm me ur full name address and SSN br0