Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL a twitter thread furious over me wanting to date an 18 year old

Some people here said that the replies did condemn dating an 18 year old

They may condemn dating ONLY 18 year olds, and even then it's not from a "predatory" perspective. It's just unnecessarily specific. Like you're so disgusted by someone who's older. You're not a predator, just needy.

just ignore those fucking retards they are not worthy of your attention

No, 1 comment says targeting only 18yo is wrong but its from a man, there are few foids comments that says there's nothing wrong with age gap.
View attachment 349802
View attachment 349803View attachment 349804View attachment 349805View attachment 349806
I read the comments. They all called me a predator. And one said “autism is no excuse because I have autism” even though autism is a spectrum and autists are a very heterogenous group of people so he can’t use the anecdotal fallacy. One bitch called me fatphobic which is dumb as fuck

Some of the comments call you autistic for wanting to date a tee
I read the comments. They all called me a predator. And one said “autism is no excuse because I have autism” even though autism is a spectrum and autists are a very heterogenous group of people so he can’t use the anecdotal fallacy. One bitch called me fatphobic which is dumb as fuck
Dont give it too much thought, they are the IT of twitter. Simp OnlyFans supporters and landwhales.

Some of the comments call you autistic for wanting to date a tee

Dont give it too much thought, they are the IT of twitter. Simp OnlyFans supporters and landwhales.
Those comments were erfuel

I won’t read the comments because it’ll be too much ragefuel. Can someone describe what the comments say WITHOUT quoting them? I can’t read quotes because ragefuel

@CrackingYs @Mainländer @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel
Important question:
What are you still doing using twitter??
They are twitching your mind. Im telling you. you were more based before.
Just stop.

Important question:
What are you still doing using twitter??
They are twitching your mind. Im telling you. you were more based before.
Just stop.
I don’t use twitter. @CrackingYs sent me this link

And people always “but muh life experience”. I’m 23 and have less experience than 90% of 18 year olds
You're right, brutal, not 18yo's even 16 yo's experience mogs us to oblivion, actually they are more adults then us.

Trust me, its just a friendly advise. DO NOT EVER USE TWITTER. Avoid it
Agreed. Twitter is full of sjws
You're right, brutal, not 18yo's even 16 yo's experience mogs us to oblivion, actually they are more adults then us.
no inkwell your age determines maturity and experience not actions :soy:

Where are these comments then? You post an archive like "I can't read these what are they saying are they calling me a predator?" We read the archive, no one calls you a predator, and then you're like "Actually I read it and they did call me a predator." So where are those posts?

Where are these comments then? You post an archive like "I can't read these what are they saying are they calling me a predator?" We read the archive, no one calls you a predator, and then you're like "Actually I read it and they did call me a predator." So where are those posts?
i read them saying i have sexist fantasies, calling me fatphobic and calling me a nonce.

Are you serious jfl. Even twitter has an incelophobic group? I am not reading those comments. As you said it’s rage fuel and I don’t care about the opinions of some soycucks
twitter is worse than reddit in many ways tbh
Don't forget twitter is where cancel culture has taken off from.

twitter is worse than reddit in many ways tbh
Don't forget twitter is where cancel culture has taken off from.
All twitter is just a circle jerk of triggered pink haired feminists and soys who cry about other people all the time. Even reddit can also be like that but atleast there are some good subs like pussypassdenied and subs about video games are alright

no inkwell your age determines maturity and experience not actions
LOL. 15 yo nowadays experiences are past my even imagination

based
All twitter is just a circle jerk of triggered pink haired feminists and soys who cry about other people all the time. Even reddit can also be like that but atleast there are some good subs like pussypassdenied and subs about video games are alright
twitter is cancer. anyone who says otherwise is a fag. period

hello there twitter cucks men have preferences:feelsYall: nothing you can do about it

Twitter used to be just a place where people tweeted jokes and had fun now it’s just sjw shit everywhere

Twitter used to be just a place where people tweeted jokes and had fun now it’s just sjw shit everywhere
This is pretty much the whole internet in a nutshell

Like wtf ? It’s legal to fuck 18 year olds ? Or am I missing something

Like wtf ? It’s legal to fuck 18 year olds ? Or am I missing something
no you inkwell the AOC should be raised to 21!!!!11 18 year olds are children!!!!1111 muh power imbalance muh brain development :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

no you inkwell the AOC should be raised to 21!!!!11 18 year olds are children!!!!1111 muh power imbalance muh brain development :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

say that to Japan where u can fuck 13 year olds :feelzez: Wanna get that jap pussy but for real these reddit cucks are so trash holy shit

say that to Japan where u can fuck 13 year olds :feelzez: Wanna get that jap pussy but for real these reddit cucks are so trash holy shit
actually it isn't legal to fuck 13 year olds in japan. if you look up about it, the real AOC is actually 18-20

If Chad said this there would be outrage I'm not suprised liberal SJW twitter foids reacted like this.

I won’t read the comments because it’ll be too much ragefuel. Can someone describe what the comments say WITHOUT quoting them? I can’t read quotes because ragefuel

@CrackingYs @Mainländer @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel
most the people aren't calling you a pred cause of your age, they're laughing cause you have Edmund Kemper as your avi, and laughing at you for thinking you are an elder at 23.

Don't worry brocel, your avi is actually based af, they are cucked.

most the people aren't calling you a pred cause of your age, they're laughing cause you have Edmund Kemper as your avi, and laughing at you for thinking you are an elder at 23.

Don't worry brocel, your avi is actually based af, they are cucked.
a lot said my fantasy about 18 year olds is "sexist" and "creepy"

a lot said my fantasy about 18 year olds is "sexist" and "creepy"
Didn't see that. When I looked most were laughing at you having an Edmund Kemper avi and saying "I'm not creepy". Gotta admit that was pretty funny.

If someone said it's sexist, that means you aren't allowed to have preferences as a male, while they chase Chad.

Didn't see that. When I looked most were laughing at you having an Edmund Kemper avi and saying "I'm not creepy". Gotta admit that was pretty funny.

If someone said it's sexist, that means you aren't allowed to have preferences as a male, while they chase Chad.
women literally get to have any fantasy and people don't mind, but men have a fantasy and everyone freaks out

@Bangkok or bust

women literally get to have any fantasy and people don't mind, but men have a fantasy and everyone freaks out
Men need to stand up and stop cowering down. State what you like, and fuck anyone else. You are a brave man.

*lose job for being fatphobic, sexist for wanting feminine women, tall female phobic, racist for wanting women with blue eyes*

Men need to stand up and stop cowering down. State what you like, and fuck anyone else. You are a brave man.

*lose job for being fatphobic, sexist for wanting feminine women, tall female phobic, racist for wanting women with blue eyes*
one retarded foid said a teenager can never take advantage over older people which is false

one retarded foid said a teenager can never take advantage over older people which is false
Yeah, it can happen. I mean there's literally teenagers that have murdered adults JFL.

Yeah, it can happen. I mean there's literally teenagers that have murdered adults JFL.
According to the name every teenager has the same maturity level as each other

According to the name every teenager has the same maturity level as each other
I swear these low iq muggles being allowed to enjoy relationships, have sex, and breed while we rot means God hates us. There is no justice.

Well some even said that the age difference between 18 and 23 is OK

They weren’t quite as tough on you as I thought they’d be but they still acted like cunts of course.

Mostly they focused on age shaming you and icon shaming you.

Funny how SJW shitheads like these always abandon their own principles/beliefs when the need to insult one of their political opponents arises ie these little scumbags are supposed to be totally against age shaming after all ie ageism they call it right?

(More like age jism or gay jism but I digress.)

I want to have consentual sexual relations with a women who has reached the age of consent.

In 2020 this means I am a rapist.

They weren’t quite as tough on you as I thought they’d be but they still acted like cunts of course.

Mostly they focused on age shaming you and icon shaming you.

Funny how SJW shitheads like these always abandon their own principles/beliefs when the need to insult one of their political opponents arises ie these little scumbags are supposed to be totally against age shaming after all ie ageism they call it right?

(More like age jism or gay jism but I digress.)
and one of them laughed at me when i said that community colleges are antisocial