Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL a twitter thread furious over me wanting to date an 18 year old

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

I won’t read the comments because it’ll be too much ragefuel. Can someone describe what the comments say WITHOUT quoting them? I can’t read quotes because ragefuel

@CrackingYs @Mainländer @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel

Just SOY and comments about your profile picture.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:18 is just a child brooo
  • :soy:

I won’t read the comments because it’ll be too much ragefuel. Can someone describe what the comments say WITHOUT quoting them? I can’t read quotes because ragefuel

Soys also get angry when you do something completely legal. Just fucking lol. Completely insane.

Who cares bro? Let them seethe. Why do you even care so much about Twitter users?

Only 5 years JFL.
That's a super normal age gap.

That's tough. A thread about venting with incels bros is now on twitter and you're being judged/bullied by bluepilled strangers as a predator. Ya, i understand your ragefuel but i guess it's part of the internet :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

brutal, guys need to get what they need and then cut out normies from their life

Only 5 years JFL.
That's a super normal age gap.
View attachment 349754

3 years is the real modern average, which means it's already enforced by normies, which means normies want that

every year you get older without getting a gf means you gf will be older by 1 year as well, good luck coping with that

That's tough. A thread about venting with incels bros is now on twitter and you're being judged/bullied by bluepilled strangers as a predator. Ya, i understand your ragefuel but i guess it's part of the internet :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
I didn’t read the thread. I just can’t. No matter how curious I am about it

What's wrong with wanting 18 year old women? Nothing. Nada.

but how cringe is this twitter guy's name?

Are you serious jfl. Even twitter has an incelophobic group? I am not reading those comments. As you said it’s rage fuel and I don’t care about the opinions of some soycucks
What's wrong with wanting 18 year old women? Nothing. Nada.
I didn’t even see that part. That’s even more retarded. They are literally mad because someone wants to do something absolutely normal.

Are you serious jfl. Even twitter has an incelophobic group? I am not reading those comments. As you said it’s rage fuel and I don’t care about the opinions of some soycucks

I didn’t even see that part. That’s even more retarded. They are literally mad because someone wants to do something absolutely normal.
Twitter has way more agecucks than reddit. I’ve seen people on reddit admit that’s its normal to find jb foids attractive IT is just the exception

but twitter? People are extremely agecucked on there
And there’s lots of feminists and SJWs on twitter

Twitter has way more agecucks than reddit. I’ve seen people on reddit admit that’s its normal to find jb foids attractive IT is just the exception

but twitter? People are extremely agecucked on there
And there’s lots of feminists and SJWs on twitter
I thought reddit was a shit website but Twitter is much worse. This isn’t even agecuckoldry. This is just pure autism. 18 is fucking LEGAL and everyone agrees that they are fully grown up. Based on the way society is going I wouldn’t be surprised if the legal adult age becomes 21 or even 25 jfl.

I thought reddit was a shit website but Twitter is much worse. This isn’t even agecuckoldry. This is just pure autism. 18 is fucking LEGAL and everyone agrees that they are fully grown up. Based on the way society is going I wouldn’t be surprised if the legal adult age becomes 21 or even 25 jfl.
People actually do think 18 year olds are children. I’ve seen people say “they’re still children”. I swear the AOC is gonna be 21 someday.

@Total Imbecile @ordinaryotaku

People actually do think 18 year olds are children. I’ve seen people say “they’re still children”. I swear the AOC is gonna be 21 someday.
I really hope not. I am turning 18 in like 6 months and I really don’t want to be seen as a kid for another 3 years. The age to be seen as an adult should drop to 16 since most of them are self sufficient and as smart as adults. But based on the way things are going it really could.

no matter what... if you're ugly(and a male) and try to say something against them...they will destroy you.

:feelsclown: World.

The "men" supporting expel don't believe themselves

I really hope not. I am turning 18 in like 6 months and I really don’t want to be seen as a kid for another 3 years. The age to be seen as an adult should drop to 16 since most of them are self sufficient and as smart as adults. But based on the way things are going it really could.
And people always “but muh life experience”. I’m 23 and have less experience than 90% of 18 year olds

The comments were not as bad as I expected tbh. Good to see that not even on Twitter people are retarded enough to think wanting a 18 yo foid is wrong or predatory.

I want to date 16yo, i'm 20
:feelsmusic:

The comments were not as bad as I expected tbh. Good to see that not even on Twitter people are retarded enough to think wanting a 18 yo foid is wrong or predatory.
Did any comments condemn me? Apparently the first reply had the word feminist in her username

Describe the negative comments without quoting them (because they’d be too much ragefuel) but give quotes of the positive comments

Did any comments condemn me? Apparently the first reply had the word feminist in her username

Describe the negative comments without quoting them (because they’d be too much ragefuel) but give quotes of the positive comments
I meant most people*, some where.

Some were just memeing like doubting your statement about not being a predator or saying you're suspicious.

jfl, a great example of NPC thinking
some people say you're a predator because 18 year olds are literal babies and men are always bad
others say "yikes, you're not old at all at 23, you're a literal baby" because you can't rent a car allegedly

another great example of botspeak
>He says "I want one" as if women are objects???
there's no logical connection between these two statements
I can only assume the person writing this has no idea what the words "want" or "object" mean
you can substitute literally any two different statements (with the first one being normal and the second one being outrageous because you try to discredit the original speaker) and it'd have as much sense e. g. Apple says "we're about to release a new iPhone" as if Jews were subhumans???

And people always “but muh life experience”. I’m 23 and have less experience than 90% of 18 year olds
Age doesn’t even correlate to life experience or power.

I meant most people*, some where.

Some were just memeing like doubting your statement about not being a predator or saying you're suspicious.
But what did people who defended me say?

But what did people who defended me say?
That they wouldn't judge someone for dating a legal aged adult (18 yo), especially being young yourself like you are.

jfl, a great example of NPC thinking
some people say you're a predator because 18 year olds are literal babies and men are always bad
others say "yikes, you're not old at all at 23, you're a literal baby" because you can't rent a car allegedly

another great example of botspeak
>He says "I want one" as if women are objects???
there's no logical connection between these two statements
I can only assume the person writing this has no idea what the words "want" or "object" mean
you can substitute literally any two different statements (with the first one being normal and the second one being outrageous because you try to discredit the original speaker) and it'd have as much sense e. g. Apple says "we're about to release a new iPhone" as if Jews were subhumans???
Jfl if she thinks I was calling women “objects”. Also anyone who says 18 year olds are kids is dumb. They’re adults
That they wouldn't judge someone for dating a legal aged adult (18 yo), especially being young yourself like you are.
Quotes?

I swear only roasties get mad at this type of shit. They're just disgusting, fat 40 year olds with body counts higher than their IQs getting jealous at the thought that men prefer more youthful and in shape women.

Zero people in that thread are saying you're too old for an 18 year old, you are paranoid.

What they're saying is "It's perfectly fine for a 23 year old to be with an 18 year old. But it's not fine for @Edmund_Kemper to be with anyone. I think @Edmund_Kemper has problems. For one, what world is he living in where he thinks people are gonna judge him for wanting to be with an 18 year old? And why would he lionize Edmund Kemper?"

Zero people in that thread are saying you're too old for an 18 year old, you are paranoid.

What they're saying is "It's perfectly fine for a 23 year old to be with an 18 year old. But it's not fine for @Edmund_Kemper to be with anyone. I think @Edmund_Kemper has problems. For one, what world is he living in where he thinks people are gonna judge him for wanting to be with an 18 year old? And why would he lionize Edmund Kemper?"
Are you sure because people here said that some WERE condemning a 23 year old dating an 18 year old. Didn’t you read all the 49 replies?
I swear only roasties get mad at this type of shit. They're just disgusting, fat 40 year olds with body counts higher than their IQs getting jealous at the thought that men prefer more youthful and in shape women.
Most foids who whine about age gaps on twitter are usually feminists in their early 20s actually

I dont get it most ppl seemed fine with it, they were mostly pointing out on how you call urself old

I dont get it most ppl seemed fine with it, they were mostly pointing out on how you call urself old
Did anyone at all condemn a 23 year old dating an 18 year old?

Who cares bro? Let them seethe. Why do you even care so much about Twitter users?

Idk why he cares so much, if I was him I'd laugh my ass off at the seethe

Most of the comments make fun of you because you think of yourself as "old" at 23 and your profile pic. I dunno man i never heard someone condemning a 23yo for dating a 18yo. But whatever cope how you want.

Because he's a man not a woman larping as an Incel.
Stop accusing people of being women because they type threads you don’t like
Most of the comments make fun of you because you think of yourself as "old" at 23 and your profile pic. I dunno man i never heard someone condemning a 23yo for dating a 18yo. But whatever cope how you want.
ive seen people condemn 23 year olds dating 18 year olds. Do any of the comments say it’s bad?

Are you sure because people here said that some WERE condemning a 23 year old dating an 18 year old. Didn’t you read all the 49 replies?

In that archive you posted, there are none.

Stop accusing people of being women because they type threads you don’t like

ive seen people condemn 23 year olds dating 18 year olds. Do any of the comments say it’s bad?
No, 1 comment says targeting only 18yo is wrong but its from a man, there are few foids comments that says there's nothing wrong with age gap.
Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7