Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d rather date a 25 year old then date an 18 year old

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather date a 25 year old then date an 18 year old if I wasn’t subhuman because 25 year old women are more mature and they know what they’re doing with their life at that age while an 18 year old is just now starting college tryna figure out what she wants outta life most women are insufferable at this age and they only want you if you have money a 25 year old woman won’t drain your bank account as much because she has her own money assuming she has a career by that age which she most likely does no 18 year old has a career

Yeah young girls are dumb as fuck, that’s partly what helps you manipulate them better. Personally I’d like a girl 13-16 years old. 25 year olds have blow the fuck out vaginas and have had their tongues in at least 20 guys assholes

zoomers are foreign

Reads like its writen by a post wall feminist.

enjoy your used model

Young foids are the most vapid beings in existence, so I agree.

Also college is a scam. Fuck College.

I want a date

Yeah young girls are dumb as fuck, that’s partly what helps you manipulate them better. Personally I’d like a girl 13-16 years old. 25 year olds have blow the fuck out vaginas and have had their tongues in at least 20 guys assholes
This is pretty much a pedo comment. Jesus Christ. Those are children my dude. :feelsohgod:

This is pretty much a pedo comment. Jesus Christ. Those are children my dude. :feelsohgod:
Joined Apr 18, 2022
Posts 3
Online 40m

Also a permaban on the spot? Seems that if you claim to like teens it's instant perma. @Sheogorath thoughts?

@basementLDARcel although he said he would prefer girls 13-16 (certainly a minor) he does not mention what he would prefer them FOR

If it is merely "dating" as the title says, I would not say that would qualify as "sexualizing".

You can have non-sexualized outings with foids, after all. It doesn't mean you wish to fuck them right away.

Like for example if you plan to court a maiden for 3 years before marrying her and impregnating her, then saying you want to date a 16 year old girl should be fine.

After all - you would have non-sexual dates with her for 3 years and then when she is 19 and no longer a minor you would have sex then.

This way you are abiding by the rules - merely expressing your desire for non-sexualizing gentlemanly dates with these minors.

@AxolBlue i think you owe @Untermenschcel an apologize for saying it is a "pedo" comment.

Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-adolescent boys and it is clear you have falsely implied he is a homosexual by using that term.
He is in fact clearly a romantic parthenophile who just wants to date mid-adolescent girls who are virgins, which is a perfectly normal thing to want.

What is not allowed, however, is to sexualize minors. So let's all be gentleman here and not impart any sexual attributes to these girls which are not already absent in them.

@Fat Link doesn't this make sense? He never said anything about fucking the minors, this is a thread about dating them.

It's clear he just doesn't want to date a girl he can't eventually enjoy sex with once they turn 20 and become adults. It doesn't mean he's sexualizing them prior to their impending age of majority though.

I’d rather date a 25 year old then date an 18 year old if I wasn’t subhuman because 25 year old women are more mature and they know what they’re doing with their life at that age
Cope foids are never mature and never know what they want to do with there lives

How are you back????

And 18 year olds are only good for fking unless they are mature. Know damn well that's rare as hell. Rather have someone older. No matter what age you get a girl they're already used. Girls start having sex at 13, and don't ever want to reveal it due to shaming. Had girls getting their back blown out in middle school and private high school in the hall ways. If you're still hard pressed to find a virgin, better start cradle snatching, right out the womb. For all you pe.dos out there, yikes.

Last edited:
If you're still hard pressed to find a virgin, better start cradle snatching, right out the womb. For all you pe.dos out there, yikes.
I think the key to producing more virgins for us to marry is for us all to go impregnate a bunch of roasties and let the roastie eat herself to death on ice cream and then we homeschool them so Chad can't get to them and then find them a good husband like each other.

You would be a bad husband if you couldn't prevent your daughter from fucking chad, so trading virgins is the only way you guarantee that you will be giving your daughter to a good husband.

Virgin daughter swap and marriage should happen as soon as she can keep house, but minors should not be impregnated prior to their adolescence because that would be un-natural sexualizing of them.

25 yo foids nowadays have already sucked dozens of cocks and are full of dst.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Only a cuck would want a used up old bitch.

I would date an 18 year old foid before a 25 year old foid easily.

I’d rather date a 25 year old then date an 18 year old if I wasn’t subhuman because 25 year old women are more mature and they know what they’re doing with their life at that age while an 18 year old is just now starting college tryna figure out what she wants outta life most women are insufferable at this age and they only want you if you have money a 25 year old woman won’t drain your bank account as much because she has her own money assuming she has a career by that age which she most likely does no 18 year old has a career
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you wouldn't prefer an 18 year old you're beyond cucked :soy:

Doesn’t matter no one likes us

I would rather date a 30 year old than either. 30s sound curvy and sexy asf and 18 is overrated. I'd also mess with a women in her 40s due to the growth in maturity.

18 year-olds are annoyingly immature, but still hotter than most 25 year olds.

Brutal

I can understand young women being dumb, but it seems today they're just batshit insane. I'd rather go for a woman whose post-wall at this point because by that point reality's actually hit them in the face.

25 yo stacy > 18 yo landwhale

Why does it matter if she knows what she’s doing ?? This is monkey thoughts …. 25 year old have been fucked and experienced quite a bit of life by then. 18 year olds are pretty fresh still and kind of new to life