Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JewTuber post's video about Incels

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
[Edit] Realised someone already made a post about it so I will link it here

A YouTuber that goes by Hunter Avallone posted a video about Incels about a day or two ago. What are your thoughts. I think he got the jist of things but not entirely. He still groups us into allot of stereotypical Incel groups but he does mention that there is more then one type. Anyway go see it for yourself

Last edited:
already posted stupid nigger idiot hahaaha lol ur dumb

Also he didn't get shit right. He thinks we're the "le epic fedora neckbeards" like any other retard. Fuck that cunt and his redpilled cuckoldry.

[Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you... [Verse 1] He told me, "I've seen it rise But, it always falls I've seen them come, I seen them go He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Verse 2] He told me, "I've seen it all before I've been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground I've seen the sky, just begin to fall." He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you...

Also he didn't get shit right. He thinks we're the "le epic fedora neckbeards" like any other retard. Fuck that cunt and his redpilled cuckoldry.

[Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you... [Verse 1] He told me, "I've seen it rise But, it always falls I've seen them come, I seen them go He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Verse 2] He told me, "I've seen it all before I've been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground I've seen the sky, just begin to fall." He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you...
Didn't see the post. The similar threads thing it shows you before post is kinda broken

Didn't see the post. The similar threads thing it shows you before post is kinda broken

Ho wabout now

wont watch tbh

Ho wabout now
A link would be better

:kys: youtuber faggot wont watch

oh you could've asked for the link to the OG thread I would've gotten it for you <3. I didn't know what you were saying and was confused.
What link did you think I wanted? Top kek

What link did you think I wanted? Top kek
I don't fucking know you just said link and I thought you thought I posted a link with my song lyrics or something

I don't fucking know you just said link and I thought you thought I posted a link with my song lyrics or something
No. I kinda ment the post to push some more credit your way for posting earlier

[Edit] Realised someone already made a post about it so I will link it here

A YouTuber that goes by Hunter Avallone posted a video about Incels about a day or two ago. What are your thoughts. I think he got the jist of things but not entirely. He still groups us into allot of stereotypical Incel groups but he does mention that there is more then one type. Anyway go see it for yourself

And Not A Single Second was wasted

don't mind me just posting a video of misogynistic volcel that BTFO'd that soy gulping cuckservative faggot