Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewtube disgusts me

• Thread starter Naturalselector9
  • Start date
Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Where do i find videos and pictures to satisfy my self-hatred and inceldom the same way that normies listen to sad rap when their foid leaves them? im tired of jewtube showing me whores who use their face and/or body for attention.
Screenshot 20210901 140207 YouTube

Listen to @Mainländer's music :feelsmusic:

Theres no alternative for now sadly.

She looks like she's the type of foid that think she's "deep" and "philosophical".

Youtube will always recommend antis when you search for things that go against the status quo.

Theres no alternative for now sadly.
There are alternative sites like Rumble, Bitchute and others but unfortunately they don't have as much popularity.

Listen to @Mainländer's music :feelsmusic:
Please do! Thanks for the recommendation.

Youtube will always recommend antis when you search for things that go against the status quo.

There are alternative sites like Rumble, Bitchute and others but unfortunately they don't have as much popularity.

just watched some vids of yours and subbed, pretty nice music

Np bhai. Legitimately catchy melodies and songwriting plus it's a wholesome cope. Pretty much the only music I can actually relate to :feelscomfy:

just watched some vids of yours and subbed, pretty nice music
Thanks so much bro!

Np bhai. Legitimately catchy melodies and songwriting plus it's a wholesome cope. Pretty much the only music I can actually relate to :feelscomfy:
That means a lot to me, it really does. It's the best cope ever to know that the feelings I express in my music resonate deeply with so many other men in similar conditions around the world. It surely soothes the sufferings of this life. I'll try to wrap up another acoustic song today with my producer!

Thanks so much bro!

That means a lot to me, it really does. It's the best cope ever to know that the feelings I express in my music resonate deeply with so many other men in similar conditions around the world. It surely soothes the sufferings of this life. I'll try to wrap up another acoustic song today with my producer!
I'm glad to hear that bhai. Can't wait for your next song :feelscomfy:

EA31CF98 65C4 4072 B2D7 729C9323F79B

don't worry she's already become fucking disgusting looking and lost all her charm lmao, roastie gonna roast, she's only 22 on the right, she was 18-19 on the left:feelsseriously:

View attachment 487235
don't worry she's already become fucking disgusting looking and lost all her charm lmao, roastie gonna roast, she's only 22 on the right, she was 18-19 on the left:feelsseriously:
what compels a whore to descend her looks this much is beyond me
meanwhile guys have to pay to have their face cut open just to ascend half a point

View attachment 487235
I'd bet money that if she was thoroughly evaluated psychologically, at least 3 cluster B traits would be found.

we need to investigate her toxic fukkin eyebrows lmao

View attachment 487235

she has ''vile seething woke sjw queer feminazi roastie cunt'' written all over her

Cope with vidya

Where do i find videos and pictures to satisfy my self-hatred and inceldom the same way that normies listen to sad rap when their foid leaves them? im tired of jewtube showing me whores who use their face and/or body for attention.
View attachment 487211
I spent the whole video jerking off to her face

Last edited:
I watch waaaay too much Youtube. I should really go on a Youtube cleanse, and just only watch content that I've downloaded and ignore the jew algorthm content. I have a fucking enormous movie and tv collection and download torrents all the time.

I been using bitchute occasionally. lots of fuckin whacked out paranoid conspiracy shit lmao

youtube is a great site. just don't watch the garbage

Other than music, I like Wheat Waffles and Tails. Pretty based (while it lasts). Also, Stardusk/Thinking Ape has become more blackpilled of late.

I use newpipe for that shit. No ads and you get a choice of download file qualities for offline viewing.

I only go to jewtube to leave clever comments.

View attachment 487235
She's protably a witch. She will burn in hell in the end :feelsseriously:

View attachment 487235
She was cute but become an abomination, most fefails be like that

tbf you can already see the transformation starting on the left with the "problematic" glasses, nose ring, and drawn on eyebrows.

Last edited: