Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jewtok and Jewstagram have got to go!!!

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I redownloaded jewtok and jewstagram(I deleted it mid 2022). I was intaking the jew brainwashing :feelshaha:. I was just joining foids lives and jeez brocels, the amount of simps/bluepiller is actually nauseating. No wonder these foids are chad only. The amount of validation these bitches get is unreal. Imagine you feel down/your self-esteem is low, you just start a live and you'll get unlimited postive reinforcement/validation from strangers and that will no doubt boost you confidence. Now these fucken foids think their better than us

muahhhh Your so beautiful:feelsohgod:
muahhhh You are so pretty:feelsohgod:

I can't deal with it, Foids are literally living life on tutorial mode

Copers will say “validation is all foids have bro, you’ll win in the end some how”

(((metaverse)))

Take all normfag social media down

It's funny, I can create pictures of an ideal foid with stable diffusion effortlessly. I can give her the physical attributes I want, the clothes, the pose, the background etc. And these creations mog the average foid to death. All this picture liking that is done online with no particular reason is completely obsolete now. But I guess these men think they have a chance with a random whore if they comment a heart emoji among literally thousands of other comments. I never understood why they do it, but now with AI it is even more pointless.

I redownloaded jewtok and jewstagram(I deleted it mid 2022). I was intaking the jew brainwashing :feelshaha:. I was just joining foids lives and jeez brocels, the amount of simps/bluepiller is actually nauseating. No wonder these foids are chad only. The amount of validation these bitches get is unreal. Imagine you feel down/your self-esteem is low, you just start a live and you'll get unlimited postive reinforcement/validation from strangers and that will no doubt boost you confidence. Now these fucken foids think their better than us

muahhhh Your so beautiful:feelsohgod:
muahhhh You are so pretty:feelsohgod:

I can't deal with it, Foids are literally living life on tutorial mode
they are all indians its insane

I was just joining foids lives and jeez brocels, the amount of simps/bluepiller is actually nauseating. No wonder these foids are chad only. The amount of validation these bitches get is unreal. Imagine you feel down/your self-esteem is low, you just start a live and you'll get unlimited postive reinforcement/validation from strangers and that will no doubt boost you confidence. Now these fucken foids think their better than us

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/4H1W3gKbQ9k?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Q6LYK1ac-40?feature=share

It's funny, I can create pictures of an ideal foid with stable diffusion effortlessly. I can give her the physical attributes I want, the clothes, the pose, the background etc. And these creations mog the average foid to death. All this picture liking that is done online with no particular reason is completely obsolete now. But I guess these men think they have a chance with a random whore if they comment a heart emoji among literally thousands of other comments. I never understood why they do it, but now with AI it is even more pointless.
these simps should be stabbed to death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back