Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews think incels should DIE

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Cope. Jews think all non Jews should die.

Did you guys know that the worldwide population of jews is less than 15 million? They are only roughly 0.2% of the world's population.

I'm a jew

Sephardi Jews (Sabir people) were one of the component peoples of the Khazar Kaganate. They were also referred to as Huns. It is speculated that intermixing of the sabirs and khazars was facilitated by their common bulgar hun ethnicity. They are only mentioned once in the Bible.

Last edited:
I wish we could nuke Israel and kill all joos....in Hearts of Iron IV

Well I'm an incel, a jew, and believe that I should die, so yeah that sounds about right

Why are you guys fuckin' up the world, fam? Why?

Everyone wants incels to die

If women wrote books in a way that didn't subscribe to scoeity's norms, they would be descriptive about everything superficial, and determine whether or not anything that wasn't glamorous was worth even thinking about for any character. There would be no pure good protagonists.

Yes they are radically opposed to Israel, they are also the one group that Muslims often show when they want to prove there are good Jews but they are a tiny fringe group inside the orthodox world.
Most Jews are very liberal and would be opposed to what you call "Islamophobia". Infact many Jews,religious and atheist, view Muslims as their brothers against white people(despite white Muslims existing, a friend of mine is Chechen,Muslim and white)
that's mostly a western phenomenon though, in the middle east they slaughter muslims like cattle. Islamophobia is only useful to the extent that it can be used to describe and demonize white people that oppose having their indo european traditions replaced by barbaric foreign cultural practices like halal slaughter of animals. It's a typical case of it never being wrong when jews do it, in other words

Jewish women’s articles and books became classics of the radical feminist liberation movement, providing influential ideas and models for radical change. Many were inspired by immigrant ancestors, including communist party members.

Last edited:
Jews were the incels of the ancient world

They caused the Incel epidemic. They were behind feminism, globalism and social media etc (starting with Cuckbook) which has killed off traditional society.

False, (((they))) want you to wagecuck and pay taxes for the rest of your life without getting anything in return

Also
The feelings are mutual

poo pews will get there fucking heads kicked in by an incel angel with steel capped boots .

I now undeestand why (((they))) hate incels. Their very sacred scriptures tell them to.
In my daily Talmudic reading this morning I came accross this passage
View attachment 188119
thank god there's an english translation because i couldnt make sense of the bullshit written in hebrew above it (even though hebrew is my first language)
just bluepilled shit every religion says these days "yada yada don't have sex till youre married or else you'll burn in hell yada yada"
Judaism isnt different from the other bullshit religions out there when it comes to sex

I now undeestand why (((they))) hate incels. Their very sacred scriptures tell them to.
View attachment 188119
In soyspeak the IT cuckravs said: you are not entitled to sex/woman attention.

It's no coincidence that (((psychology))) is run by Jews and this "pay no attention or don't give condemed-cels any validation, let him die" is in line with Judaism and the Talmud.

I once, semi, pranked called the Samaritans saying I was suicidal due to incel and stated its 100% looks due to facebook, tinder, gyms and nightclubs.

The woman said "that is your opinion, nothing else".

I replied "you are only making it worse loading me up with toxic shame and self hate"

She replied "can we end the phonecall as I don't want to talk to you".

Jew or no jew, we are under the control of Jews who know how femoid goys think.

View attachment 188119
Talmuds (there are several) are collections of rabbinical opinions, based on questions proffered by Jews. Oftentimes, the questions are negative or hostile (is it OK to cheat goyim, was Jesus a tool of the Devil, etc.) The answers are like court rulings, and occasionally there is a bizarre or otherwise bad ruling, that is refuted later on in the text.