Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews take baby foreskin removed during circumscision and sell it as a cosmetic procedure to rich white women

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★
178d 2h 8m
Foids undergo microneedling to inject the foreskin removed from babies penises into their facial pores so their skin looks nicer.

Sandra Bullock gleefully talks about it on Ellen and they laugh about it.

View: https://youtu.be/G-kdXGfxY6o

Now tell me that Jews aren't a sick, perverted race of subhuman scum.

ukko

ukko

GTM (good taste in mouth)
★★
16h 28m
rabbi pedophiles suck the babys dick to get the blood to their mouth

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★
8d 13h 24m
Death to the Jews, from Kikeland.. I support my Eurocels :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Oroborus

Oroborus

Finished
-
133d 20h 58m
Gotta get those shekels

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
57d 21h 35m
My dad's cousin got circumcised at 28 for a whore

ukko

ukko

★★
16h 28m
must be sad to fap without foreskin

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
376d 5h 58m
Foids undergo microneedling to inject the foreskin removed from babies penises into their facial pores so their skin looks nicer.

Sandra Bullock gleefully talks about it on Ellen and they laugh about it.

View: https://youtu.be/G-kdXGfxY6o

Now tell me that Jews aren't a sick, perverted race of subhuman scum.

Very evil Jews. Their Jewish circumcision trickery, was copied by the low IQ sandnigger Muhammad. Now my dick is deformed as a result :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
48d 16h 25m
Circumcision should be banned holy fuck how is this shit still allowed parents literally mutilating their own kids their own fucking blood
Fucking hell does no one care about men? society? hello?
Everybody loses their mind over abortion but circumcision is ok? mutilating a child for LIFE is ok?

Last edited:

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
57d 21h 35m
Very evil Jews. Their Jewish circumcision trickery, was copied by the low IQ sandnigger Muhammad. Now my dick is deformed as a result :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!
circumcision is not recommnded in quran. they do it because of hadiths. actually egyptian sandniggers started this shit at fist place and jews spread it across the sandlands/africa/jewmerica

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
376d 5h 58m
circumcision is not recommnded in quran. they do it because of hadiths. actually egyptian sandniggers started this shit at fist place and jews spread it across the sandlands/africa/jewmerica
there is no Islam without hadiths. Quran says 3 prayers a day. Hadith say 5 and give the procedures. Everyone follows Hadith not Quran.
Hadith overrules Quran in most circumstances.

ukko

ukko

★★
16h 28m
woman circumcision is based

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
145d 4h 51m
A man of honour should put an End to this gynocentric clowneRy.

Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
48d 16h 25m
circumcision is not recommnded in quran. they do it because of hadiths.
So? Muhammed himself advocated for it. Doesn't matter if it didn't make it in the Quran.

Abrahamic religions are the highest form of evil. They are cancer on earth. Their followers all deserve to be crushed in a heat press machine then fed to the sharks.

Dear reader, if you worship the god of Abraham I genuinely hope from the bottom of my heart that you die a miserable death. I wish you nothing but excruciating pain, agonizing torment and infernal anguish. Go to hell and suffer.

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
57d 21h 35m
So? Muhammed himself advocated for it. Doesn't matter if it didn't make it in the Quran.

Abrahamic religions are the highest form of evil. They are cancer on earth. Their followers all deserve to be crushed in a heat press machine then fed to the sharks.

Dear reader, if you worship the god of Abraham I genuinely hope from the bottom of my heart that you die a miserable death. I wish you suffer excruciating pain, agonizing torment and infernal anguish. Go to hell.
i'm against it haji koskholemoon nakon namoosan

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Always wondered why amerimutt whores are so obsessed with their partner to be circumcised
A man of honour should put an End to this gynocentric clowneRy.
In your dreams

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★
8d 13h 24m

Dear reader, if you worship the god of Abraham I genuinely hope from the bottom of my heart that you die a miserable death. I wish you suffer excruciating pain, agonizing torment and infernal anguish. Go to hell.
It’s a Semitic tradition adopted from Egyptian cucks.
What a fucking god would circumcisied a male but DO NOTHING to a foid, cut their clits some equality at the very least, I’m not Semitic I’m a Slavic mixed with Turkic blood, steppe culture not desert scum

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Mythic
100d 7h 48m
There's a funny French movie where they have the foreskin inside a nice small box but it falls to the ground and a dog eats it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8