Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews nose+short height=eternal inceldom

Status
Not open for further replies.
ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
When I was child, I had a normal/small nose for my face. I was called handsome, cute boy neighbors and relatives regularly. In puberty I had lots of daily accidents including my nose. Since, puberty is a crucial time to shaping of bones, I was stuck in inceldom. This Jewish/aquiline nose may look good for tall masculine guys, but being 5'9" and ugly nose look terrible on me.

ironcrusher38 said:
When I was child, I had a normal/small nose for my face. I was called handsome, cute boy neighbors and relatives regularly. In puberty I had lots of daily accidents including my nose. Since, puberty is a crucial time to shaping of bones, I was stuck in inceldom. This Jewish/aquiline nose may look good for tall masculine guys, but being 5'9" and ugly nose look terrible on me.

Same here. In puberty I was Jew nosed to death. Noone in my family has a nose like mine, or curly hair, or such a beta, nasally voice. I'm almost convinced some orthodox couple dropped me off at my parents' door.

ironcrusher38 said:

COPE!

Jew < 
Zac-Efron.jpg

Is 5'9 srs considered short?

jagged0 said:
COPE!

Jew < 
Zac-Efron.jpg
Yep he looks like Abraham the Goatfucker instead of Anglo Chad kek.

ironcrusher38 said:
Yep he looks like Abraham the Goatfucker instead of Anglo Chad kek.

too much coping, mogs 90% of the people here.

jagged0 said:
too much coping, mogs 90% of the people here.

The thing I'm saying, he is not Semitic Jew stereotype. I'm sure he has Anglo and Celtic origins mostly instead of Semitic ones. Real Jews look like Arabs. Ashkenazis are just amalgamation of Eastern European and Khazarian people nothing related to Abraham and Middle East.

ironcrusher38 said:
The thing I'm saying, he is not Semitic Jew stereotype. I'm sure he has Anglo and Celtic origins mostly instead of Semitic ones. Real Jews look like Arabs. Ashkenazis are just amalgamation of Eastern European and Khazarian people nothing related to Abraham and Middle East.

628x471.jpg

ironcrusher38 said:
He is a lucky hapa very lucky. Most hapas look like ER.

He isn't considered hapa by the community as he only inherits asian genes from his grandparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back