Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews are absolutely superior

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
They mog all other ethnic groups to death, even the whites. There is really nothing one can do about it. They became like god for us and we are their slaves. No matter how rich or famous you are, you still are nothing but a slave to the Jews, since you serve their system. It’s completely over! It never even began! Since Moses gave them the law of god, they became superior. They were intellectuals while other races were living like animals. That’s why they developed better than other races (mentally). They were thousands of years ahead of us in evolution. It’s fucking over, for Gojim-cels.

Last edited:
Brootal. Jews are the Master Race!

CDB68625 4A47 4808 8632 A74B9F1AC06A

White people love to talk about Jews. :feelsjuice:

Nazis: "We will build a great army and use Blitzreig warfare tactics to take over Europe"

Jews: "We will invent the atomic bomb and take over the whole world"

Jews have been teabagging us for 75 years ever since.

I don't serve the system, the system serves me.

I mean Jewish women are pretty cute....

I disagree. The more I learn about Jews, the more they seem less human, and more like reptilian beings to me.

there's more of us non jews than jews, so we can always eliminate them from planet earth

It's ironic, sfcels believe that joos are inferior, but also claim that they rule the world.

there's more of us non jews than jews, so we can always eliminate them from planet earth
People would be able to do so, based on strength, but look at the stupidity of the majority. They lose because they are dumb, not because they are weak.

Ah yes, all hail the god of mortal men: Jerry seinfeld

It was the pigskin filth who empowered kikes.

jews are effeminate gay retards