Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jews agenda spreading to japan

"i like their face, maybe their personality"

Round eyed onry

not only this, the jew fag propaganda has affected japanese entertainment as well
for example, anime used to be good, but i quit watching because of a few things that kept popping up:

*"traps"--- aka normalization of fags/trans, men that look like women and you cant tell the difference and it is therefore a 'trap'
*crossdressing--- usually put in anime for comedic purposes, but its still normalizing it and i fucking hate that shit
*they are making alot more yaoi/yuri now, and its getting more popular, back in mid/highschool foids would be all over the fucking degenerate yaoi shit

if you watch good old anime like DBZ, ur BASED
but the new shit is FAGGOT CRAP, FUCK WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE RUINED?!?!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

not only this, the jew fag propaganda has affected japanese entertainment as well
for example, anime used to be good, but i quit watching because of a few things that kept popping up:

*"traps"--- aka normalization of fags/trans, men that look like women and you cant tell the difference and it is therefore a 'trap'
*crossdressing--- usually put in anime for comedic purposes, but its still normalizing it and i fucking hate that shit
*they are making alot more yaoi/yuri now, and its getting more popular, back in mid/highschool foids would be all over the fucking degenerate yaoi shit

but the new shit is FAGGOT CRAP, FUCK WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE RUINED?!?!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Japs has always made fag shit but atleast they don't reinforce that to big shows and unlike western shows where they have to shove faggot shit in your face all the time.

yeah, I stopped watching it all together a long time ago.
One piece was good at first but then it degenerated with time (fags, traps, etc.)