Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jewish foid president of Detroit (((Synagogue))), found stabbed to death outside hER home

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
F4632B43 525A 4BEA 93B0 5628AE04ED69

Maybe she should’ve followed IncelTears’ advice by taking more showERs, being more confident, attending more thERapy sessions and improving hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened.

AftER all, evERy single problem in life can be solved by following this simple advice from IncelTears

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Jews vs niggers, which side will the (((media))) take? :waitwhat:

Probably just cry about anti semitism insinuate it's a white person and conveniently leave out photos of the attacker.

Remember Nick Cannon or Oprah Winfrey? Yeah anytime a nigger steps even slightly outta line and starts biting the hand that feeds him they get made an example of.

Let the Jews and niggers kill each other

I love how Jews always bring their downfall. Import niggers, sandniggers, and others that hate them and they wonder why they get hatecrimed. They must think the 'slaves' they import are too dumb to realize that.

Incredibly based man who exterminated a kikess, a jooo and a foid all in one.

View attachment 912567

Maybe she should’ve followed IncelTears’ advice by taking more showERs, being more confident, attending more thERapy sessions and improving hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened.

AftER all, evERy single problem in life can be solved by following this simple advice from IncelTears

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Based basketball american

oi vey it's anuddah shoa

based

dead kike + dead foid, 2 for the price of 1

More power to Niggers who stab Jews

theres a strong chance this was just literally a homeless nigga that knows nothing about the current political situation just chimped out and picked her as the closest target. remember the cashapp CEO that was stabbed to death?

I love how Jews always bring their downfall. Import niggers, sandniggers, and others that hate them and they wonder why they get hatecrimed. They must think the 'slaves' they import are too dumb to realize that.
theres just as much right wing jewish politicians as left wing ones. western jews dont actually have an agenda other than making money despite what many think. only zionists in israel have an agenda

theres just as much right wing jewish politicians as left wing ones. western jews dont actually have an agenda other than making money despite what many think. only zionists in israel have an agenda
They have an agenda, that is, the worship of money. Even Karl Marx, as much as he was a Jew, pointed that out. It's however more of a secular 'religion' than an actual religion tho.

What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need,self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. Whatis his worldly God? Money.

Lifefuel, I’ll fap to this tonight

I see the panther has been prowling

i wont lose any sleep over this :feelsjuice:

rest in piss whore :smonk: :feelskek:

don't be so happy....

the filthy sandnigger who killed her wants to kill all of us "infidels"

those fuckers wanna make the whole world mudslim.

we have to kill them (in minecraft) before they kill us (not in minecraft)

Fucking cunt I hate Jewish holes the most they deny me sex and go for Jew and white chads instead because I’m 5’4 and ugly!!!!!! Good riddance I wish I killed that cunt myself ! (In mein kraft!)

They have an agenda, that is, the worship of money. Even Karl Marx, as much as he was a Jew, pointed that out. It's however more of a secular 'religion' than an actual religion tho.
True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back