Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man locked a woman on 10th floor balcony. she eventually panicked and tried to escape, falling to hER death

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

She should’ve taken more showERs, attended more thERapy sessions, consoomed more jewpills and improved hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened

We’re not entitled to sex, but newsflash! This bitch wasn’t entitled to life eithER

Foids are really useless it's insane

She should’ve taken more showERs, attended more thERapy sessions, consoomed more jewpills and improved hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened

We’re not entitled to sex, but newsflash! This bitch wasn’t entitled to life eithER
I have no sympathy for toilets.

''I didn't know he was a abuser''

''I didn't know he was a abuser''

I’m sure she found out that he was an abusER by the time gravity was making hER accelERate towards the pavement

:feelskek:

Foids are really useless it's insane

The fact that modERn society gave these useless toilets rights, just shows how much of a clown world we r living in and how ovER it really is

Last edited:
Its BECAUSE he took showers six time a day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back