Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jewish foid hatethread: Do Jewish settlers have the right to settle in the West Bank?

Do Jewish settlers have the right to settle in the West Bank?

• Yes, Jewish settlers have the right to settle in the West Bank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Jewish settlers do not have the right to settle in the West Bank.

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I would lose my virginity to a Jewish foid, but I could nevER be in a relationship with a kike’ess. As soon as the topic of “Jewish settlers in the West Bank” comes up - the argument of the year will start. Plus, Jewish foids suck the life out of goym males.

View: https://youtu.be/bybyUTIU-qo?feature=shared

This forum is getting repetitive with jew this jew that

the west bank is chadmas only

No
And I hope they pay dearly for their hubris

This forum is getting repetitive with jew this jew that

She can Fuck off back to Europe, or Madagascar like Hitler wanted. This bitch is 50% European

It’s hard to see Jewish people, especially Jewish foids, as human - when they treat everyone who is not “chosen” like cattle. It’s in the Bible, Jews are big trouble - they have been terrorizing the planet since the beginning of recorded history. No joke - I studied at a Christian university, Jews are “the chosen” tribe of God. God had caused a great flood to wipe everything out, and God made a covenant (a deal/promise) with the Jews (they survived the flood on Noah’s ark) to essentially leave Jews in charge and if the Jews did a good job controlling the non-Jews (goym), God wouldn’t destroy all the life on Earth again.

- Jews have become drunk on their powER.

It’s hard to see Jewish people, especially Jewish foids, as human - when they treat everyone who is not “chosen” like cattle. It’s in the Bible, Jews are big trouble - they have been terrorizing the planet since the beginning of recorded history. No joke - I studied at a Christian university, Jews are “the chosen” tribe of God. God had caused a great flood to wipe everything out, and God made a covenant (a deal/promise) with the Jews (they survived the flood on Noah’s ark) to essentially leave Jews in charge and if the Jews did a good job controlling the non-Jews (goym), God wouldn’t destroy all the life on Earth again.

- Jews have become drunk on their powER.
are you a believER ?

Jewish foids belong in the kitchen of a concentration camp.