Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewish bullshit teaches there is someone for everyone

N

NYincel

Banned
-
When you are born supposedly some chick is created for you. Called an "Intended" or "Beshert" 

Another reason I hate Jews.

The theory is though the girl crosses your path and you have to take action. You may meet other women but she won't be right for you, you may divorce, be unhappy, etc.

is this part of the jewish religion or something?

Also this seems like a major cope holy shit, no wonder so many guys are bluepilled.

Virginp0wers said:
is this part of the jewish religion or something?

Also this seems like a major cope holy shit, no wonder so many guys are bluepilled.

Yes, a very big part of it. Maybe Christians too. Like God created a perfect girl for you.

What about the kids who die shortly after childbirth? Was the nurse their “intended”?

Thank god there's nothing like that in Islam.

NYincel said:
Yes, a very big part of it. Maybe Christians too. Like God created a perfect girl for you.

Im just disappointed in the fact normies believe in this lie, hell we are living proof that its not true.

Virginp0wers said:
Im just disappointed in the fact normies believe in this lie, hell we are living proof that its not true.

Within the realm of bible living, it may have actually been true. Women would look at the big picture in a guy. Today, with feminism and hypergamy (both degenerate, anti-bible lifestyles) it does not exist.

Their is no one for me

It's just lies parents till their kids so they stop whining. like "bullies never win in life" or "what matters is on the inside"

Abrahamic religions are bs. All religions are bs. We should promote patriarchal atheism.

TheRealChincel said:
What about the kids who die shortly after childbirth? Was the nurse their “intended”?

Kek

More religious, chosen one bullshit.

With Jews, a lot of what they say only applies to other Jews. There is someone for everyone... if you're Jewish. I'm not sure how a Jew can be an incel when they have so much wealth and power in society, compound that with the fact that many Jewish women excusively prefer Jewish men.

Incels must reject these Blue Pill lies.

Jewsel said:
I am a jew and i dont know what are you talking about
This system makes it almost impossible to be incel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shidduch

LMAO That saying is essentially a meme at this point. The more I hear it, the harder I tie my rope

Good , Islam is the only uncucked religion