Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewish banking barons and interest

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
For years Jewish banking barons have subjugated goyim into interest slavery, embezzling hardworking goyim from their money. By sucking the hard working goy dry, the jew has not only impoverished the goy in a financial sense, but in a spiritual sense also, for the goy saw his own life earnings been taken away by sneaky little hooknosed rats. Finally, after impoverishing the poor goyim, the jew is able to effectively propagate his demonic-inspired beliefs like women's liberation and sodomy.

Stay woke guys and refuse interest loans

jfl if you think all jews are guilty, it's only the zionist evil greedy bankers

oy shut it down.

For years Jewish banking barons have subjugated goyim into interest slavery, embezzling hardworking goyim from their money. By sucking the hard working goy dry, the jew has not only impoverished the goy in a financial sense, but in a spiritual sense also, for the goy saw his own life earnings been taken away by sneaky little hooknosed rats. Finally, after impoverishing the poor goyim, the jew is able to effectively propagate his demonic-inspired beliefs like women's liberation and sodomy.

Stay woke guys and refuse interest loans
I have 1000 dollars. You want this 1000 dollars. Why would I give it to you to use it for free?

Never trust mr shekelstein, goyim

The masses love to take loan. It's very pathetic when they take one to buy... a high end tv.
It's just so unreal in my mind.

Read this if you dare. Original was translated from French. This is the real black pill. Everything that is wrong with your life has its recent origins in this document. Note that there's a lot of overlap with Freemasonry and what the kikes are up to. You will despair.

Attachments

• toronto_protocols.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 41
Rothschilds are a great example.

Hitler was right.

jfl if you think all jews are guilty, it's only the zionist evil greedy bankers
I obviously dont think every last one is in on it but I sure as hell am not gonna take any chances.