Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jewgle is a shit search engine

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
Now as you guys may have or may not have noticed Jewgle's search results within the last 5 years or so have become complete cherry picked garbage.

If you guys are having problems finding search results about "incels" for example since that's one of the countless search queries that Jewgle likes to filter then I suggest that you try using Duckduckgo and Yandex as these two search engines both work way better for general searching.

I tested it today by copy pasting a title from this forum in to Jewgle and all I got was some retarded news articles bashing incels but when I used Yandex I found the exact thread on the first page!:panties::feelsLSD::blackpill:

I wonder why they censor "Incel" and ban anything related to it, but those men haters can keep ranting on how much they hate us

Yes google massively tampers with search results. The blue haired trannies they employ censor anything they deem wrong think.
When called out they always claim it's a "glitch" and since the algorithm isn't open source no one can verify or debunk that.
It's pretty much an open secret at this point.
Anyway fuck Big Tech.

There's no seo for my face!