Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewcocksucking Croatian government is going to make military service compulsory as of 1.1.2025.

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
Fucking jewcocksucking faggot conservacucks are definetly worse than liberal faggots at least liberals don't want to make drafting men for mr shekelberg legal. You can opt out citing moral reasons but you will still have to work community service for 12 months or so. And obviously they won't draft the femoids because they are conservacucks meanwhile femoids are bigger whores than ever.

Last year during march they were also talking about some kind of draft returning i thought they might invite me as well but they didn't but this time its different they wanna make it mandatory for all men

@WacoGoesDown @edgelordcel
Im 21 now il be 22 when this takes effect will you guys be of drafting age as well or are you oldcels

Die for Ukraine goy

Die for Ukraine goy
They know jewkraine is about to run out of men for the meat grinder thats why they have recently started talking about drafts in the eu to keep the war going.

They know jewkraine is about to run out of men for the meat grinder thats why they have recently started talking about drafts in the eu to keep the war going.
Oy vey! Fight for Ukraine goy

It sucks. If only Hitler won and the Jews were all sent to Madagascar like he wanted.

I was almost drafted a year ago, got called in into one of their facilities to do a bunch of tests, both theoretical and physical. I bombed at both purposely and they let me go.

Both libercucks and conservacucks are owned by jews, and both worship cunts.

I will be 20. Jel potvrđeno?
Istinskicelibati ima da trunu u Bjelovarskoj kasarni dok Čedomiri koji su dobili izuzeće trpaju strankinje na primorju

Last year during march they were also talking about some kind of draft returning i thought they might invite me as well but they didn't but this time its different they wanna make it mandatory for all men
Ja sam bio na toj evidenciji rekli su da više nema misija kao ne šalju više u irak iran i tako, al te salju po lituaniji, kosovu, poljskoj. Kao "samo" po europi

Generals gathering their masses...
@WacoGoesDown

I sta su kasarne
Vojarne.

Ovo što oni predlažu je zajebancija, samo 3 meseca. Neće biti ništa od toga svakako jer će im zabiti Milianović veto.

ha ako ti je to zajebancija odi ti trpi 3 mjeseca sa normijima kao manlet u vojarni .kad te istuku dok spavas jebeno
Pa neće biti ni ta 3 meseca, sam predlog je malouman. To nigde u svetu nema da toliko kratko traje, 3 godine je u Izraelu.
dokaz? kaj nije milanovic nista vise, izabran je plenkovic za predsednika
Plenković je premijer majstore.

ha ako ti je to zajebancija odi ti trpi 3 mjeseca sa normijima kao manlet u vojarni .kad te istuku dok spavas jebeno

dokaz? kaj nije milanovic nista vise, izabran je plenkovic za predsednika
Isteci ce mu predsjednicki mandat ove godine (milanovicu) triba cekat presjednicke izbore kasnije ove godine da vidimo ko ce bit presjednik

Western Europe will use slavs and Balkan to fight

Pa neće biti ni ta 3 meseca, sam predlog je malouman. To nigde u svetu nema da toliko kratko traje, 3 godine je u Izraelu.
Znam da je malo da, al sto manje to bolje AKO bude obavezan. Ne troši mi se 3 godine života na vojsku kao khhv trucel. Imam boljih aktivnosti.
Plenković je premijer majstore.
A jebiga ne pratim politiku bas.. kog boli kurac realno

Isteci ce mu predsjednicki mandat ove godine (milanovicu) triba cekat presjednicke izbore kasnije ove godine da vidimo ko ce bit presjednik
Kakvi su bili izbori onda sada 17.4. Kaj je to bilo

Ya I was saying that for a long time, after we run out of Ukrainians. Then Polish, Romanians, Lithuanians.. didn't think of Croatians.

Kakvi su bili izbori onda sada 17.4. Kaj je to bilo
Parlamentarni izbori. Iduci tjedan su izbori za Parlament židovske unije a kasnije ove godine ce biti izbori za predsjednika

I'm conflicted...

On one hand, it's a good way to become a real (dangerous) man, and learn how all the local guns work...

On the other hand, it's all about brainwashing idiots to die for "patriotism" and jewbuxx.

On yet another hand, it's the only job in town.

On yet another hand, it might provide a swift if gory death.

Brutalno :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:
Zamisli trunut u nekoj mrtvoj vojarni dok cure tvojih godina trpaju svi živi i neživi na Jadranu.
Jebeno :feelsUgh::blackpill:

Die for Ukraine goy
Yes. We predicted exactly this would happen. Try your best to get exempted, or leave the country.

Absolutely over for you, if you're a poorfag.

@WacoGoesDown @edgelordcel
Im 21 now il be 22 when this takes effect will you guys be of drafting age as well or are you oldcels
Prije par dana sam napunio 22 rođendan
Nisam baš u nekoj formi za vojsku, nadam se da ću bit ročnik u zrakoplovstvu ili mornarici al vjerovatno ću morat ić u HKOV meatgrinder :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back