Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jewcels why does Ben Shapiro always wear a yarmulke?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
It's not like he is an ultra orthodox haredi jew, where they wear those eastern European clothes 24/7. He is just an orthodox jew and you're not required to wear it 24/7 from what I know. I think he is probably balding or he just wants attention.

@Copexodius Maximus
@faded

probably so he can't be called a bigoted white conservative by the left

sir nowrood of norwoodom is coming to collect the weak knee-shook crown area of this kike

What right wing? He is just a controlled opposition puppet. No real right winger/white nationalist would support Isreal. He can fuck off with his Judeo-christian value bullshit.

What right wing? He is just a controlled opposition puppet. No real right winger/white nationalist would support Isreal. He can fuck off with his Judeo-christian value bullshit.
There's no such thing as Judeo-christian values

For attention and to show that hes jewish just incase you didn't know already so he can call anyone who criticizes him an anti semetic bigot.

It's not like he is an ultra orthodox haredi jew, where they wear those eastern European clothes 24/7. He is just an orthodox jew and you're not required to wear it 24/7 from what I know. I think he is probably balding or he just wants attention.
Most Orthodox Jewish males cover their head. Religiosity is on a scale. He is less religious than my family used to be and most orthodox Jews. His wife doesn’t cover her hair either, despite being married.

Most Orthodox Jewish males cover their head. Religiosity is on a scale. He is less religious than my family used to be and most orthodox Jews. His wife doesn’t cover her hair either, despite being married.
That's a requirement sure. But most don't follow it, except the ultra orthodox.