Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jewcel banned, thread deleted

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.png
    image.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 108
I could barely make out what you were trying to say lol. Why are you defending females?

Im not, how can you be attracted to flat ass sub 16 girls, I can agree and get behind 16/17yo girls(as far as why incels like them and age of consent could be lowered), but like 10-13 what

Im not, how can you be attracted to flat ass sub 16 girls, I can agree and get behind 16/17yo girls(as far as why incels like them and age of consent could be lowered), but like 10-13 what
It's just a different preference and taste than yours.

It's just a different preference and taste than yours.

You'd rather have a no boob or ass 11 yo vs a fully developed 18 yo with nice tits, (preferably thick), and big ass? Maybe cause I'm black we usually love some assets

You'd rather have a no boob or ass 11 yo vs a fully developed 18 yo with nice tits, (preferably thick), and big ass? Maybe cause I'm black we usually love some assets
I would like either of those types of females.

I would like either of those types of females.

The only real jb I'm attracted to is The cash me outside girl, I hate she's trashy and ghetto, but them boobs I'd clap her shit all night, and she's only 15 rip, if I could rape without consequences I'd do her first.

d7b.gif

Is loli posting even legal tho?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 60
  • image.png
    image.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.png
    image.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image.png
    image.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 67
  • image.png
    image.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image.png
    image.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image.png
    image.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 69
He's going to be unbanned soon.

I don't watch jewish propaganda

I haven't either, I'm not going there to see a bunch of A. Black guy(non black girl) couples will make me rage B. Hoes that want BBC

I understand where mods are coming from. They're trying to keep the game balanced. If this place gets singled out as pedo-friendly you can say good bye to incels.is.

I understand where mods are coming from. They're trying to keep the game balanced. If this place gets singled out as pedo-friendly you can say good bye to incels.is.
bullshit, unless someone will post hard cp on daily basis no one can do anything

Rn I'm not bothered but sometimes I get really depressed and start raging, but I am starting to feel that rn time to copebox one
just looking at the fourth girl was enough for me

Too many goyim blood passover threads. (((mods))) don't want the truth to get out there.

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

I probably ignored him a while ago cuz I dunno about any of this.

all this drama and we still have a fakecel tranny trolling the forums without consequence

Jailbait is not pedo retards.

kek So many weebcels in this thread.

no it isn't, load of 14/15/16 year old girls are devloped and hot. Nothing wrong with finding them attractive.

Just lol at following cucked norman rules and logic.

If there is grass on the field play ball, 16 year old prime girls are better than 26 year old hags.

no it isn't, load of 14/15/16 year old girls are devloped and hot. Nothing wrong with finding them attractive.

Just lol at following cucked norman rules and logic.

If there is grass on the field play ball, 16 year old prime girls are better than 26 year old hags.
Yes. This shouldn't even be a rule of society. The age of consent could be 14.

age of consent must be 3 you idiots
If I was basing it off of my benefits, then it would be a free for all, but for a healthy society it could be 14.

lolis and JBs are annoying as fuck. I'm not attracted to women who aren't developed

Extremely low iq thread

she is one of those girls*
Yeah I know that is why I said that girl was hot. I just don't know her name and was too lazy too look it up just knew she was from that movie

I don't care. This forum needs some based pedo content, but the mods are pansy whiteknights.
This.
A truly amoral individual can't make arbitrary exceptions that are purely emotionally motivated.