Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus said the golden rule was "treat others the way you want to be treated"

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
So therefore, shouldn't adult women have approached me when I was a teenager for sex? I would have been happy to have those sexual advances towards me.

Meanwhile, if I approach a teenager, I'm some "predator". :feelsseriously:

Shouldn't this apply to treating others how they treat you?

Christians will just use lame excuses on this one. Never underestimate their mental gymnastics.

Christians will just use lame excuses on this one. Never underestimate their mental gymnastics.
You’re so low IQ you look at it as an order or law. Try not being autistic.

Christards are lame.

Messiah is translated as Meshech, prince of Magog.

Georgians and other Kavkaz people share descent from Meshech.

Ancient Greeks called Georgia “Magogia”.

Georgian femoid from the land of Magog

View: https://youtu.be/LT6MLf3zxY0

The eighteenth-century German professor of medicine and member of the British Royal Society Johann Blumenbach, widely regarded one of the founders of the discipline of anthropology, regarded Georgians the most beautiful race of people.

Caucasian variety – I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind.

Last edited:
You’re so low IQ you look at it as an order or law. Try not being autistic.
Strawman. I never said I took it as an order or a law.

Why don't you stop trying to be a pseudo intellectual and quit trying to interpret the meanings behind my posts, you stupid faggot.

The eighteenth-century German professor of medicine and member of the British Royal Society Johann Blumenbach, widely regarded one of the founders of the discipline of anthropology, regarded Georgians the most beautiful race of people.
based and high iq. Kant also said that Georgians are the most beautiful race
The Circassian and Georgian maidens have always been considered to be extremely pretty by all Europeans travelling through their lands. The Turks, the Arabs, and the Persians must be of very much the same taste, for they are very eager to beautify their populations with such fine blood, and one also notes that the Persian race has actually succeeded in this. The merchants of Hindustan likewise do not fail to extract great profit from a wicked trade in such beautiful creatures, by supplying them to the sweet-toothed rich men of their country, and one sees that as divergent as the caprice of taste in these different regions of the world may be, that which is held to be especially pretty in one of them is also taken to be such in all the others