Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jesus made a Covenant with us incels.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
To me, to you, to the entire world.
Let this Holy Communion serve as a reminder to me and Christcels of his sacrifices, Last Supper, and his Covenants to us Believers.

Matthew 26:26-29​

King James Version​

"26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom."

@Ron.Belgrade @Rabbi Schneerson @StonePath @Mortis @hierophant @NoLooksNoLife @Epedaphic @proudweeb @FlamingCel @GeckoBus @ElTruecel
Here's context from earlier:

I am not fond of this tagging system, it messed it up in the original post, so now when I edit it, users won't actually get tagged.
brutal.

@Ron.Belgrade @Rabbi Schneerson @StonePath @Mortis @hierophant @NoLooksNoLife @Epedaphic @proudweeb @FlamingCel @GeckoBus @ElTruecel

To me, to you, to the entire world.
Let this Holy Communion serve as a reminder to me and Christcels of his sacrifices, Last Supper, and his Covenants to us Believers.
View attachment 1107137

Matthew 26:26-29​

King James Version​

Here's context from earlier:
I am not fond of this tagging system, it messed it up in the original post, so now when I edit it, users won't actually get tagged.
brutal.
Greetings brother, have a nice day. I will be having lunch soon.
Based fellow Christcels. Deus Vult brothers.

I'm gonna be real. I want to believe, but I don't want to share an afterlife with normies. I'm too far gone to ever mesh with them. Besides, Jesus wouldn't let me play a "creative sandbox" mode where I can live out Columbine in a simulation or endless rape fantasies so what's the point of an afterlife if I can't play in developer mode?

The light at the end of the tunnel is a trap anyway. I'm going my own way on death. Simple as.

Thats a nice picture mango

he walked thru the desert with a 5th of henny and a pack of newports