Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Calling all my Christ brocels...

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Today is Maundy Thursday.
This means Christ washed the feet of his Disciples and had the Last Supper with them before Judas betrayed him. On this night, Jesus broke bread and poured drinks, now known as the Holy Communion.
He did this to establish the new Covenant with us sinners. God being a forgiving and saving God and Jesus paying the ultimate sacrifice to save all. :feelsaww::cryfeels:

How are my Christ brocels remembering him tonight, and the rest of the week?
I will be personally eating a comfort meal (Curry).
I will also be reading this exact scripture with Candles ( I will create a post about it later) and be taking Holy Communion.
I will use Pita Bread as Jesus's Body and Hennessy as the Blood of him. I use Hennessy, the alcohol, in order to remember another Covenant Jesus made with us which is to not drink of the fruit of the vine until I am with him in the Father's Kingdom. :feelsaww:

@Ron.Belgrade @Rabbi Schneerson @StonePath @Mortis @hierophant @NoLooksNoLife @Epedaphic @proudweeb @FlamingCel @GeckoBus @ElTruecel

Last edited:
Very wholesome, but using Hennessey as the blood is a new one for me.

Very wholesome, but using Hennessey as the blood is a new one for me.
It's supposed to represent the Grape Juice/Wine Jesus poured in the Bible.
Ironically,
(1) HENNESSY IS MADE FROM WINE. Cognac is a variety of brandy made from white wine, traditionally very dry and thin. The spirit is distilled twice and aged in French barrels, which impart flavor. “As far as Hennessy is concerned, we do everything possible to reflect the origin — the grape, the wine, the terroir, where it comes from,” says Boissonnet.

(1) HENNESSY IS MADE FROM WINE. Cognac is a variety of brandy made from white wine, traditionally very dry and thin. The spirit is distilled twice and aged in French barrels, which impart flavor. “As far as Hennessy is concerned, we do everything possible to reflect the origin — the grape, the wine, the terroir, where it comes from,” says Boissonnet
Til

I´m a dedicated Christian, on fire for the Lord.
Where´s my virgin bride?

Man, I didn’t get a notification for this for some reason. Thank you for tagging me though.

I don’t have anything planned. I also don’t have bread or alcohol. Well I do have some cake loaves I could eat I guess :feelsbadman: Should I do this?

I wish I could quit masterbation and listening to music . I would be on my way to heaven god is so real but I keep playing with sin which is sending me to hell