Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus is not the true Messiah because he didn't fulfill the prophecy

then how tf can one not hear you and the other can

is god bipolar or something
Christians believe in the trinity. So basically in essence Jesus is God, but so is the father and the Holy spirit.

See it as different aspects of the same being essentially.

And I shouldn't burn in hell for not believing he is real, that is unfair.
I understand how you feel ,its a common concern and something I wrestled with before I became a believer.We must understand that sin is very serious ,more serious then we realize or comprehend.God would be just in consigning all of man to hell for man's wicked deeds ,that fact alone that some can be saved is profound mercy.
Ask yourself this and this is something that was a game changer for me because I found faith late in life. Ok, so the Biblical God head sounds cruel,ok so I understand.Ask this? Does the world treat those it does not need and can't benefit from any better.The world loves only those who benefit the world back and tosses all the rest of the dountrodden out like last night's garbage.
So ask yourself ,isn't God more loving then that ,God loves all unconditionally even as man rejects him!

I understand how you feel ,its a common concern and something I wrestled with before I became a believer.We must understand that sin is very serious ,more serious then we realize or comprehend.God would be just in consigning all of man to hell for man's wicked deeds ,that fact alone that some can be saved is profound mercy.
Ask yourself this and this is something that was a game changer for me because I found faith late in life. Ok, so the Biblical God head sounds cruel,ok so I understand.Ask this? Does the world treat those it does not need and can't benefit from any better.The world loves only those who benefit the world back and tosses all the rest of the dountrodden out like last night's garbage.
So ask yourself ,isn't God more loving then that ,God loves all unconditionally even as man rejects him!
If you are a sub5 male, society won't be nice to you. I always hear from Christians that God love us all, but does that really matter when Gods existence cannot be proven? They always talk about God but they never prove he is real.

If you are a sub5 male, society won't be nice to you. I always hear from Christians that God love us all, but does that really matter when Gods existence cannot be proven? They always talk about God but they never prove he is real.
I'm likely sub 5 male and yea ,people treat you like crap.But knowing God does makes a difference ,I know that sounds cliche but it is really true.Today has been a sort of crummy day but my faith has taken the edge off you know!

@RabbiJewCel
Ofc we reject jesus,
He is an ennemy of the Jews, throughout history we were murdered, in the name of jesus.

His name was YESHUA, in hebrew its 3 letters.
In hebrew we assign each letter a curse.
yimakh shemo vzichro.
Which is a hebrew curse that translates to "May his name and his memory be erased"

We the Jews, actually wrote a whole history book about jesus and who he was, if u wanna know who Jesus really was:

Ofc we reject jesus,
He is an ennemy of the Jews, throughout history we were murdered, in the name of jesus.

His name was YESHUA, in hebrew its 3 letters.
In hebrew we assign each letter a curse.
yimakh shemo vzichro.
Which is a hebrew curse that translates to "May his name and his memory be erased"

We the Jews, actually wrote a whole history book about jesus and who he was, if u wanna know who Jesus really was:
Joined Oct 13, 2024