Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus is at the door

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
John 10
1“I assure you and most solemnly say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up from some other place [on the stone wall], that one is a thief and a robber.

But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep [the protector and provider].So Jesus said again, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, I am the Door for the sheep [leading to life].

Revelations 3
20“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.

Genesis 4
7You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

Mark 13
28“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree as soon as its branch becomes tender and it puts out its leaves, you recognize that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, know [for certain] that He is near, right at the door.

Luke 13
24“Strive to enter through the narrow door [force aside unbelief and the attractions of sin]; for many, I tell you, will try to enter [by their own works] and will not be able.

Mathew 7
7Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.

Isaiah 22
22“Then I will set on his shoulder the key of the house of David;
When he opens no one will shut,
When he shuts no one will open.

Proverbs 8
3Beside the gates, at the entrance to the city,At the entrance of the doors, she cries out.To you, O men, I call,And my voice is directed to the sons of men.“O you naive or inexperienced [who are easily misled],

understand prudence and seek astute common sense;And, O you [closed-minded, self-confident] fools, understand wisdom [seek the insight and self-discipline that leads to godly living].

Genesis 28
17So he was afraid and said, “How fearful and awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gateway to heaven.”

Psalms 118
19Open to me the [temple] gates of righteousness;I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD.This is the gate of the LORD;The righteous will enter through it.

I will give thanks to You, for You have heard and answered me;
And You have become my salvation [my Rescuer, my Savior].

Banner bg

I wish I could religion cope this hard.

Whatever you say

Jesus needs to do something for a change. An entity that doesn't do anything is indistinguishable from an entity that doesn't exist (but more evil).

I will have to give him his church donation and close the door.

Revelation 22:17

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

religion is a brainwashing business

I belive only in timon and pumbaa

If this is real see you in hell

I have no regrets

That's right, Jesus saves us all from this world governed by satanic powers.

I got to the Mass every sunday morning and it's always revigorating. Plus the foids there are always very old, and the cult is only led by a man. The vicar (who leads the cult) is a cool guy too, very wise.

If I wasn't a christian I would have roped long ago. I know I'll go to Heaven, because God sent me an angel to reveal this to me. I won't go into details because very few are able to understand it.

Bro, we'll meet in Heaven so, and we'll be with the Lord, our Savior, forever, in the Heavenly Jerusalem., the glorious and perfect city God makes for us when He will call us back to Him.

That's right, Jesus saves us all from this world governed by satanic powers.

I got to the Mass every sunday morning and it's always revigorating. Plus the foids there are always very old, and the cult is only led by a man. The vicar (who leads the cult) is a cool guy too, very wise.

If I wasn't a christian I would have roped long ago. I know I'll go to Heaven, because God sent me an angel to reveal this to me. I won't go into details because very few are able to understand it.

Bro, we'll meet in Heaven so, and we'll be with the Lord, our Savior, forever, in the Heavenly Jerusalem., the glorious and perfect city God makes for us when He will call us back to Him.
That’s awesome. You should go into your story man. I’m saved too.

Jesus was black. A Big Black Christian (BBC)
Images 2

God be with all loving and caring Christians. This world, this life is a write-off except for those who believe in something greater.

I reckon that if God could solve all my problems, I would not have any.

Now, what do you make of that?

God / Jesus is just delusion max

Nobody is at my door

God created us to be proud, and if the only way to achieve that pride is thru ignorance, then by God I will be ignorant to the haters