Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jesus christ

Med Amine

Med Amine

forest enthusiast
★★★★★
jesus is a filthy shitskin jew from isreal called "yashua" and his mother is a whore who used to sleep with multiple men like a little whore selling her body around..

when she got pregnant she made the wholy story about the virgin birth so she don't get killed.

that's if he exsisted anyway lol

why im getting these christ cuck ads, i don't need any sandnigger religion in my life

Atheists when they’re in an airplane and start praying to Jesus when turbulence happens

Atheists when they’re in an airplane and start praying to Jesus when turbulence happens
yeah, we wuz aryans n shiet even tho hooked noses and brown skin and curly sandnigger hair jajajajajajaja

Jesus was White, God's son would never be a nigger.

Jesus was White, God's son would never be a nigger.
jesus is a shitskin false prophet. and god is a lie religious people shove it in their assholes

jesus is a shitskin false prophet. and god is a lie religious people shove it in their assholes
He never claimed to be a prophet he claimed to be God, also he was not a shitskin he was an aryan and that's why the kikes killed him.

yeah, we wuz aryans n shiet even tho hooked noses and brown skin and curly sandnigger hair jajajajajajaja
Lol there was 500 eye witnesses to Jesus’s resurrection why would they gamble their lives to validate this claim ?

He never claimed to be a prophet he claimed to be God, also he was not a shitskin he was an aryan and that's why the kikes killed him.
don't care
god doesn't exist and yashua (aka jesus) was a shitskin jew.
Lol there was 500 eye witnesses to Jesus’s resurrection why would they gamble their lives to validate this claim ?
pics or larp

don't care
god doesn't exist and yashua (aka jesus) was a shitskin jew.

pics or larp
It literally says the Jews killed him in the bible, if you're glad he's dead you're just a nigger jew yourself.

pics or larp
The death of Christ on the cross in confirmed by early historians, heathen and Jewish. Tacitus, the historian who was a heathen, wrote in the year A.D. 55, detailing passages about the crucifixion of Christ and his sufferings.

The death of Christ on the cross in confirmed by early historians, heathen and Jewish. Tacitus, the historian who was a heathen, wrote in the year A.D. 55, detailing passages about the crucifixion of Christ and his sufferings.
so a shitskin jew who claimed to be god died in the cross? ok

bible was written by shitskin jews aswell

so im like him? a jew nigger shitskin
that's the only thing yashua was in his entire life
Bible was written by aryan giga chads, you're just hating cause you will never be a based super hyper aryan crusader.

@Michael W. Ford

9e8d279bdecde0d689ed18ea52346298

+

the only aryans back then lived in the north and were based pagan nords and not swarthy romans and south euros
Jesus went north and brought the nord apostles back to preach civilization to the sandniggers and rometards.

@Hexagon77 this Nigga ignored my point about Tacitus hahahahah

Love how you don’t even address the point :feelskek: . I just gave U evidence retard

romans needed something to control the people with and they used religion and created scripts for it.

you never gave any proof that jesus was god or that he was an aryan and not a shitskin

Jesus went north and brought the nord apostles back to preach civilization to the sandniggers and rometards.
yeah, aryans n shiet jajajjajaja
jesus probably enjoyed getting pegged by that giant cross btw lol

romans needed something to control the people with and they used religion and created scripts for it.

you never gave any proof that jesus was god or that he was an aryan and not a shitskin
Ok but what about the point with the eye witnesses. Why were the eye witnesses willing to give up their lives for what they saw.

Also I don’t care about the race of Jesus that’s irrelevant. Jesus Christ couldve been a Congolese Pygmy with a spear but the fact of the matter is if Jesus rose from the tomb Christianity is valid. The race of Jesus is irrelevant that’s not the central focus of Christianity

Ok but what about the point with the eye witnesses. Why were the eye witnesses willing to give up their lives for what they saw.

Also I don’t care about the race of Jesus that’s irrelevant. Jesus Christ couldve been a Congolese Pygmy with a spear but the fact of the matter is if Jesus rose from the tomb Christianity is valid. The race of Jesus is irrelevant that’s not the central focus of Christianity
race matters because all Christianity now thinks jesus is white while his mother was an israeli.
if yashua was god then he wouldn't want his people to ruin the religion and assume something wrong about him.

also the eye witnesses thing is writen in the bible and the bible is written by humans, the same people that made fake bibles to encourage black slaves to serve white people.

also stop following the religion of your invaders.

imagine sucking the cock of a shitskin jew the same way you christian do it.

you really love jew cocks, don't u

How did you survive Libyan forces with these beliefs?

race matters because all Christianity now thinks jesus is white while his mother was an israeli.
if yashua was god then he wouldn't want his people to ruin the religion and assume something wrong about him.
Christianity has never claimed Jesus to be white or “aryan”. It says multiple times he’s a middle eastern aramean.
You’re talking to coping Protestants
also the eye witnesses thing is writen in the bible and the bible is written by humans, the same people that made fake bibles to encourage black slaves to serve white people.
also stop following the religion of your invaders.
I’m half invader anyways plus u do realize I had similar beliefs to the Indios a little back but Christianity makes more sense. plus colonization was a benefit, the Spanish empire was based and the Catholic Church dogma has the most evidence.

Christianity has never claimed Jesus to be white or “aryan”. It says multiple times he’s a middle eastern aramean.
You’re talking to coping Protestants
but how many people believe that jesus is a white blonde blue eyed man? most christians do and that shows that the religion that yashua created didnt go the way he wanted
they had to bleach him so they can worship him, no one is going to worship a shitskin sandnigger, jew or a beaner.
I’m half invader anyways plus u do realize I had similar beliefs to the Indios a little back but Christianity makes more sense. plus colonization was a benefit, the Spanish empire was based and the Catholic Church dogma has the most evidence.
it's still pathetic that beaners still have the cuck mentality worshipping the religion of their anscestors and even encouraging their females to still get fucked by whites.

just have some dignity and leave this Christianity bullshit away.

i hate all sandnigger religions

god should have made middle easterns white chads if he really liked his stupid religions and stupid people

the most good looking people in the world are always the pagan whites which means that yashua would never make his haters beautiful and make his followers ugly

yashua can suck nigger cock
he was a faggot who enjoyed getting pegged by a giant cross

She also got fucked at age 12 and was gave birth at age 13

but how many people believe that jesus is a white blonde blue eyed man?
Nobody. Lmfao what are u on about. The most famous portraits of Jesus come from the renaissance where they depicted him similar to Meds.
most christians do and that shows that the religion that yashua created didnt go the way he wanted
they had to bleach him so they can worship him, no one is going to worship a shitskin sandnigger, jew or a beaner.
Ah yes that’s why Ethiopians have pictures of a dark skinned Jesus and Asians have pictures of him as more asiatic.
it's still pathetic that beaners still have the cuck mentality worshipping the religion of their anscestors and even encouraging their females to still get fucked by whites.
All the evidence points to Christianity. All your arguments seem to be purely off emotion and logic. Any actual logical counters to Christianity? Or not even Christianity the existence of God as a whole. @Verxis
just have some dignity and leave this Christianity bullshit away.
Lol I was literally far right for 2 and a half years and wasn’t Christian until recently. Even when I originally started radicalized through nick fuentes I was a spiritualist perennialist. But most of the high iq people who actually know the truth behind the world are Christian.

Most of the high iq people who see the agenda by kikes to push normalization of USURY, FEMINISM, SODOMY, ADULTERY, NIHILISM, MULTICULTURALISM are Christian? Why is that huh?

Nobody. Lmfao what are u on about. The most famous portraits of Jesus come from the renaissance where they depicted him similar to Meds.

Ah yes that’s why Ethiopians have pictures of a dark skinned Jesus and Asians have pictures of him as more asiatic.

All the evidence points to Christianity. All your arguments seem to be purely off emotion and logic. Any actual logical counters to Christianity? Or not even Christianity the existence of God as a whole. @Verxis

Lol I was literally far right for 2 and a half years and wasn’t Christian until recently. Even when I originally started radicalized through nick fuentes I was a spiritualist perennialist. But most of the high iq people who actually know the truth behind the world are Christian.

Most of the high iq people who see the agenda by kikes to push normalization of USURY, FEMINISM, SODOMY, ADULTERY, NIHILISM, MULTICULTURALISM are Christian? Why is that huh?
Care to post any evidence? Or are you just going to make baseless claims? I'm starting to think you're a fed trying to make us waste our time arguing about pointless shit when we could be advancing the community.

Care to post any evidence? Or are you just going to make baseless claims? I'm starting to think you're a fed trying to make us waste our time arguing about pointless shit when we could be advancing the community.
And how would ur materialistic worldview help us ?

Fuck all religion

Ad hominem, and a strawman in the same sentence. Try again.
Are you not a materialist? Also not an ad hominem lmfao

jesus is a filthy shitskin jew from isreal called "yashua" and his mother is a whore who used to sleep with multiple men like a little whore selling her body around..

when she got pregnant she made the wholy story about the virgin birth so she don't get killed.

that's if he exsisted anyway lol
Entire religion built upon the foundation of cucked men :feelskek:

Still better than mohammad nigger who tells u to bomb yourself to get 72 virgins either way not like any religion is good
Thats far based than being a cuck

Still better than mohammad nigger who tells u to bomb yourself to get 72 virgins either way not like any religion is good
mohammed followers got ton of rape pussy and raped all women from all countries while jesus followers only managed to get totally but destroyed by the romans
i don't believe in pisslam but i rather become a grand rapist like mohammed than an incel like jesus

I dont get the appeal of rape brother maybe if i was an aztec warrior or spartan it would make sense back then, because you are bloodthirsty and conquering shit roided with T and moral.

Today the word rape makes me picture a weak 5'2 indian janitor or ugly low iq sandnigger with one slipper and unkept beard with horrendos mugshot.
rape is what creates whole countries and civilization

all beaners are rapebabies, the same is for turks and other groups of people
mass raping is what creates new genetically different groups

if mohammed didn't nuke his whole followers gene pool by inbreeding, then we could have raped some 2 or 3 countries and created our own slave race the same way whites created hispanics