Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jesus Christ the blackpill is chasing me

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
So I sat in the park kiosk to enjoy my lonelyless since most people at my neighborhood are sleeping but the columns are full couple signatures.

I never imagine to do such thing but it brought me back my sexless, miserable and worthless life at HS.

It pisses me off a lot the fact these guys managed to atract foids and have sex when they were broke as HSchoolers.

Now that Im not in that stage it disturbs me that I will never do this shit. It's beyond over. :fuk::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

Attachments

• IMG_20220514_093344.jpg
    IMG_20220514_093344.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20220514_093323.jpg
    IMG_20220514_093323.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20220514_093154.jpg
    IMG_20220514_093154.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20220514_093144.jpg
    IMG_20220514_093144.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20220514_093131_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220514_093131_HDR.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20220514_093116.jpg
    IMG_20220514_093116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
could be worse believe me, where i work there's teenage couples everywhere all day

What do you do in a park by yourself seems boring
Idk why incels here do this, I never go outside unless I have a plan in mind to keep me busy

The black pill comes to collect.

Because no one is at the park at this hour. :fuk:
But still sitting alone in a place where people gather in groups...
Last time I did something similar I felt a lot of anxiety and desperation inside of me :fuk:

I get that but what can you do in a park alone :feelswhere: Trying to be out in nature on your phone ehhh
Eat confectionery, see nature and lurk in facebook and forums
iron-man-eating.gif

I´ve been trying to write stories. Also I´ve been trying to read an auto-biography since childhood was the phase I was most happy and now I´m forgetting it. Since I can´t vent stuff like which soap operas stars I used to jack off or things like stealing money I rather to be alone. I remember better when I´m talking those things with myself

Last edited:
So I sat in the park kiosk to enjoy my lonelyless since most people at my neighborhood are sleeping but the columns are full couple signatures.

I never imagine to do such thing but it brought me back my sexless, miserable and worthless life at HS.

It pisses me off a lot the fact these guys managed to atract foids and have sex when they were broke as HSchoolers.

Now that Im not in that stage it disturbs me that I will never do this shit. It's beyond over. :fuk::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
The youth lovepill has destroyed legends and heroes everywhere once they heard of it. They were completely finished

I think I am going to walk a mile or right now 2 to visit the park near me I’ve never been it’s 10pm

Never mind my phone is low battery I’ll go tomorrow during the day and take some pics

It wants you and it's going to get you.

Ah I see, that explains his recent behavior:feelshehe:
It explains the entire edglord persona :bigbrain:
He’s gotta lay off that stuff, it’ll do some wild things to a man:feelstrash:
Huffing paint is no joke :feelsugh: it is a real pandemic among the trailer parks along with meth :feelscry:

It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphaël, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is.

It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphaël, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is.
:fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

Based and Houellebecqpilled.