Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jesus Christ, my sister mockingly jeered at me, "are you an incel?" at the dinner table tonight.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
First the FBI call to my mom, now this. My family was already ashamed of me. My posting on .co isn't exactly helping.

"are you an incel?"
our suffering, the pain of being an incel, is nothing more than an insult to be levied against ugly men, a weakness to be mocked and derided. Such is the nature of w*men.

I would say yes

Why did this only happen to you?

Yes I'm incel, how did you know?

I would say yes
based zero inhibcel
I would have said the same. Everyone can tell from my ugly face and small frame anyways, I got nothing to lose, no expectations to subvert

She sounds like a typical cunt

She's my sister I love her. She could kill someone and I'd still love her.

Am I supposed to autistically apply "AWALT" and say "fuck my sister, she's not a unicorn. AWALT! HOLE!"

Lol, ofc not.

She's my sister I love her. She could kill someone and I'd still love her.

Am I supposed to autistically apply "AWALT" and say "fuck my sister, she's not a unicorn. AWALT! HOLE!"

Lol, ofc not.
What would you rate her out of ten?

We were watching The Bachelor and I was complaining about the SIMP airplane pilot who made a 100k/yr who was desperately try to please this minimum wage women who only had her physical appearance as a pro and everything else as a con. I got too WOKE at the dinner table, dropped too many black pills, and upset her.

Disarming laughter and acting unaffected by her insult, "what no?" *nervous laughter*
are you this scared about being an incel. it's just a pointless label at this point just like soyciety

We were watching The Bachelor and I was complaining about the SIMP airplane pilot who made a 100k/yr who was desperately try to please this minimum wage women who only had her physical appearance as a pro and everything else as a con. I got too WOKE at the dinner table, dropped too many black pills, and upset her.
There you go. I would rhink twice before talking bad about foids in public, or implying that any given foid has any kind of imperfection.

Post a play by play thread about the badgecucks visiting you.

I've been outspoken online and Gang Stalked for almost a decade and the badgecucks never knocked on my door.

Post a play by play thread about the badgecucks visiting you.

I've been outspoken online and Gang Stalked for almost a decade and the badgecucks never knocked on my door.

Guess you're not cool enough for the feds to come chill with you IRL. :cool: :cool: :cool:

smack her as da man of da family.

It's over for incelcels

You're such an obvious troll and I have no idea why you're still here

Imma gonna call it right here:

IT posts something along the lines of

"Hmmm....It's almost like women can tell you browse incels.co :lul::lul:"

Bro, I'm done dealing with you. You're blocked.
good, like the pussy you are.

Can't believe incels are this gulliable as IT believing this guy's stories about getting caught by the fbi and now this. He's a foid. He was tryna promote his foid channel too

I have never been asked something like tots before. I have no idea if I would deny it or own up to it and say so what you have a problem? If I ever had a sister I would cut contact and ignore her if she ever spoke to me

brutal. It's why silence is best option in real lifem.only speak up when is to your advantage or is necessary. I learned this lesson many times over before it settled in

Yes, I am. What you gonna do? Fight me? :feelsBox::feelsBox:

My sister calls me incel almost every day. I don't really have anything to counter it. She is a fucking tweaker actually mentally ill bitch but I don't want her to like have an episode

My sister calls me incel almost every day. I don't really have anything to counter it. She is a fucking tweaker actually mentally ill bitch but I don't want her to like have an episode

I just ascended greyceldom, now bluecel, so now I can say this to you, "shut up greycel".

Wait, how and why did the FBI call your mother?

First the FBI call to my mom, now this. My family was already ashamed of me. My posting on .co isn't exactly helping.

Aren't you that guy who admitted to lying about the FBI contacting your family? Now you're bringing that bullshit back and topping it up with some donkey shit.

Why the fuck isn't this faggot troll banned yet?

Larp. Everyone here gets visited by fbi but not one person decides to record it

Aren't you that guy who admitted to lying about the FBI contacting your family? Now you're bringing that bullshit back and topping it up with some donkey shit.

Why the fuck isn't this faggot troll banned yet?

Yeah sounds like LARP for popularity/attention.