Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jesus Christ, my sister mockingly jeered at me, "are you an incel?" at the dinner table tonight.

Aren't you that guy who admitted to lying about the FBI contacting your family? Now you're bringing that bullshit back and topping it up with some donkey shit.

Why the fuck isn't this faggot troll banned yet?

That thread was sarcastic. Everyone was telling me I was lying about being visited by the FBI so I made sarcastic thread jokingly confessing to fabricating the visit. People were demanding I provide "evidence" but any credible evidence would've required I self-dox so ofc I was never going to prove it happened without jeaopardizing my anonymity. Clearly, some people are too low IQ to detect sarcasm. I'm not surprised because a poll on this forum showed that 45% of the users here are literally autistic. Mods will never ban me so you're stuck with me on your forum, deal with it dork.
Yeah sounds like LARP for popularity/attention.
And what exactly do I gain for being the most popular incel behind an anonymous account on a random internet forum where I can't cash in my popularity points for anything IRL? Dog shit take. I hope you get visited by the FBI, share your experience on here, and everyone shits on you too.

Last edited:
Larp. Everyone here gets visited by fbi but not one person decides to record it

My state is a two-party consent state. Can't record without other party's permission. Already thought about it dummy.

I have a sister and i hate her with every fiber of my being. That bluepilled guy saying "she is my sister,i would love her no matter what" either has an awesome sister or is Just in denial,both ways she probably is disgusted by his looks so it doesn't matter.

That thread was sarcastic. Everyone was telling me I was lying about being visited by the FBI so I made sarcastic thread jokingly confessing to fabricating the visit. People were demanding I provide "evidence" but any credible evidence would've required I self-dox so ofc I was never going to prove it happened without jeaopardizing my anonymity. Clearly, some people are too low IQ to detect sarcasm. I'm not surprised because a poll on this forum showed that 45% of the users here are literally autistic. Mods will never ban me so you're stuck with me on your forum, deal with it dork.

Imagine attention whoring in an incel forum. Worse than a foid.
Yeah sounds like LARP for popularity/attention.

Should be bannable imo.

Imagine attention whoring in an incel forum. Worse than a foid.

Should be bannable imo.

Dude, if you keep insulting me, I'm going to put you on ignore. I'm not obligated to interact with people who violate my terms of engagement.

Dude, if you keep insulting me, I'm going to put you on ignore. I'm not obligated to interact with people who violate my terms of engagement.

Top fucking KEK. What a faggot snowflake.

You're obviously a fucking troll.

@Master @GoffSystemQB

It's not incest if it's intervention

Shut up pinkcel.

1589909699219.jpg

Post pics of your sister or it’s a LARP

Dude, you need to rape to stop being an incel

Dude, you need to rape to stop being an incel

If you raped someone, you would solve your inceldom problem but it would introduce new problems like "imprisonment". If sex is so valuable to you that you'll spend the rest of your life in prison to put your penis inside of a screaming woman for 30 seconds, that's your prerogative. I personally don't recommend it, you'll quickly discover it's better to be incel outside of prison than Chad inside of prison fucking all the female prison guards.

I had a female classmate who got knocked up by an inmate at a prison law-abiding, non-jail habitating normies. insane.

I can't tell if you're joking

Cuz u were joking about the FBI calling u in that thread

She's my sister I love her. She could kill someone and I'd still love her.

Am I supposed to autistically apply "AWALT" and say "fuck my sister, she's not a unicorn. AWALT! HOLE!"

Lol, ofc not.
Cucked

If you raped someone, you would solve your inceldom problem but it would introduce new problems like "imprisonment". If sex is so valuable to you that you'll spend the rest of your life in prison to put your penis inside of a screaming woman for 30 seconds, that's your prerogative. I personally don't recommend it, you'll quickly discover it's better to be incel outside of prison than Chad inside of prison fucking all the female prison guards.

I had a female classmate who got knocked up by an inmate at a prison law-abiding, non-jail habitating normies. insane.
Yeah but we are going to jail anyways because we have been labeled as terrorists

I am sure this is the same person who posted on another forum with the same thing. The FBI wouldn't come to your house, unless you were being investigated, and even then they would get a regular policeman to do it. My educational guess is this is to scare users here.

Can you provide officer collar numbers and additional information? What did they tell you?

Did you sign up with your real life information or something? How in the hell would the police find out anything?

OP is clearly a shit-stirring attentionfag LARPer.