Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jestermaxxing

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
jestermaxxing in school i saw tons of such examples and even at uni, majority of jesters are normies sometimes low tier sometimes high tier. Pracitally never chads. Incels are jesters only in primary school but when they see that it doesn't bring them popularity from girls

it's interesting many jesters think that they are liked in group and often it's true but i think most of population think deeply lowly of them

i myself never was jester i always wanted to seen as cool
also when you think about it chads rarely smile, laugh cause ideal portrayal of chad is often sociopathic stoic person
also in my opnion smilling is very female, neotenous thing
incels tho don't smile ( like chads ) cause they don't have reasons to be happy

jotaro kujo is great example of stoic chad who is anti thesis of jesters

or many edgy rivals like sasuke, hiei

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@Diocel
@SocialzERo

I always make sure to bully jesters and have them shut the fuck up if they dont listen to me when i try to blackpill them about jestermaxxing :feelsjuice:

I always make sure to bully jesters and have them shut the fuck up if they dont listen to me when i try to blackpill them about jestermaxxing :feelsjuice:
tbh jestermaxxing if you are normie ( 5/10 ) is legit strategy tbh

I tried jestermaxxing in the past but I eventually realized I was getting rejected due to my genetics/looks.

Teracope.

I tried jestermaxxing in the past but I eventually realized I was getting rejected due to my genetics/looks.
a lot incels i think did this but they gaved up

Teracope.
i disagree for incel jestermaxxing is bad cause it's even worses social status, but normies at cost of being jester can ascend actually
jestermaxxing worked to get friends but it always ended up with me being rejected by any and all foids
yeah jesters can make friends easily

i disagree for incel jestermaxxing is bad cause it's even worses social status, but normies at cost of being jester can ascend actually.
Read the thread i linked
Only hope normies have is darktriad.

I would be too proud to be a dancing juggling monkey retard that other people were laughing at.

I've seen some normies trying this and its so try hard like trying to be sarcastic funny off of EVERY fucking sentence anyone says. And to keep the act rolling, sweating you can see them under pressure when the girls are getting bored, or their material wasn't good enough.

Meanwhile with good genetics real men don't have to put in any effort, their good genetics buys them a first class ticket to being with the girls as at least a friend if not lover.

jestermaxxing is pathetic asf. People are so scared of being alone that they would rather make a fool of themselves to be liked by others. It comes from low self-esteem and lack of self-respect. This is what redpill fags promote when talking about "game".

jestermaxxing is pathetic asf. People are so scared of being alone that they would rather make a fool of themselves to be liked by others. It comes from low self-esteem and lack of self-respect. This is what redpill fags promote when talking about "game".

Remember those guys who tried cold approach then reading palms of girls, and trying to be funny with it.

I used to jester a lot till 10 or 11 to get attention and to make kids laugh, then i stopped when i saw i am the joke.

yes I have seen many low tier Normies use jester maxxing to ascend. It doesn't work as well though for them past highschool and definitely past college
true tbh jester = massive cuckold

no jest 4 ur face :feelsaww: