Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jestermaxxing costed me my mental health and sexuality

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
While many factors contributed to my inceldom (like my mother cheating on my father), jestermaxxing :feelsclown: and bullying are probably the main ones. I was very energetic and high spirited kid and I always liked to fool around and laugh. Every time school was over, I would go to nearby country side with my family to spend entire summer there (to this day one of my main lifefuels).

Among many social interactions, I made a dire mistake when I decided to share a very private thing regarding my masturbation habits (jestermaxxing) to two local chads :chad::chad: who were both older than me, 3x times bigger and stronger with dark triad personality traits. They were already filling my head with inappropriate sexual topics for my age (12-13). They of course decided to share that to entire village and within a day I became main punching bag for everyone. I am by no means ugly, but I am not a chad material, I was very short and skinny as kid so you will automatically get more shit thrown at you and you won't have permission to behave in a way that chad is permitted.

The bullying and shaming was non stop and relentless. It was going on for weeks. Girls started avoiding me, no one would utter a normal sentence with me, they would always make fun of me, even people that never met me were bullying me. I was a laughing stock for everyone to vent their frustrations and I mean EVERYONE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I remeber that I started developing head aches and stomach aches at that young age it was a never ending nightmare with no means to step up for myself.

This would of course transition into my teenage years. I started abusing alcochol and weed daily until one day my mind just broke :feelsUnreal:. I experienced psychosis and my head would burn everyday. I was diagnosed with multiple disordes, social anxiety being one of them, and put on medication. My confidence was non existent and my face was riddled acne so ofc I had minimal chances to engage with any foid. Today, I am 24 years old virgin male:lul::lul::lul:, I started balding due to stress even though no one in my family is bald so my decent looks are fading. I am surprised how I didn't go ER yet, lesser mind would have roped long ago

So to all younger dudes here who are on inceldom spectrum, never ever try to improve your situation by jestermaxxing, it is a fool's way. And here I promise that if situation ever presents itself in Counter-Strike, I will put lead into the skulls of those two fucks:society: who destroyed my mental health :feelskek: permanently. My suffering is immesasurable so it is only fair for them to lose their lives in Counter-Strike. Justice won't be served on its own. :society:

While many factors contributed to my inceldom (like my mother cheating on my father), jestermaxxing :feelsclown: and bullying are probably the main ones. I was very energetic and high spirited kid and I always liked to fool around and laugh. Every time school was over, I would go to nearby country side with my family to spend entire summer there (to this day one of my main lifefuels).

Among many social interactions, I made a dire mistake when I decided to share a very private thing regarding my masturbation habits (jestermaxxing) to two local chads :chad::chad: who were both older than me, 3x times bigger and stronger with dark triad personality traits. They were already filling my head with inappropriate sexual topics for my age (12-13). They of course decided to share that to entire village and within a day I became main punching bag for everyone. I am by no means ugly, but I am not a chad material, I was very short and skinny as kid so you will automatically get more shit thrown at you and you won't have permission to behave in a way that chad is permitted.

The bullying and shaming was non stop and relentless. It was going on for weeks. Girls started avoiding me, no one would utter a normal sentence with me, they would always make fun of me, even people that never met me were bullying me. I was a laughing stock for everyone to vent their frustrations and I mean EVERYONE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I remeber that I started developing head aches and stomach aches at that young age it was a never ending nightmare with no means to step up for myself.

This would of course transition into my teenage years. I started abusing alcochol and weed daily until one day my mind just broke :feelsUnreal:. I experienced psychosis and my head would burn everyday. I was diagnosed with multiple disordes, social anxiety being one of them, and put on medication. My confidence was non existent and my face was riddled acne so ofc I had minimal chances to engage with any foid. Today, I am 24 years old virgin male:lul::lul::lul:, I started balding due to stress even though no one in my family is bald so my decent looks are fading. I am surprised how I didn't go ER yet, lesser mind would have roped long ago

So to all younger dudes here who are on inceldom spectrum, never ever try to improve your situation by jestermaxxing, it is a fool's way. And here I promise that if situation ever presents itself in Counter-Strike, I will put lead into the skulls of those two fucks:society: who destroyed my mental health :feelskek: permanently. My suffering is immesasurable so it is only fair for them to lose their lives in Counter-Strike. Justice won't be served on its own. :society:
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

oh it's another gimmick account