Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jestermaxxing bums

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a kid, I never realized that the hardest jestermaxxers were the lowest status males. It’s just now that I have digested the blackpill I see that most super jesters are either truecel, homeless or insane (often a combination of these things).

Just look at these bums. Reasons why bums jestermaxx are different, but it’s usually for attention, company, money or just out of insanity. Take a look at these bums.

Last edited:
Truly over for jesters , before the blackpill o thought making others laugh @ the expense of myself was the way to ascend + make friends

Truly over for jesters , before the blackpill o thought making others laugh @ the expense of myself was the way to ascend + make friends
I thought that it would be a good thing to be a class clown, because you’d have to be a bit smart and predict what others would find funny.

Class clownery could work in primary school, but in middle or high school, it would be better to get respected for genetics/looks/athletic ability/money/brains, in that order.

This is the future for some of us here, mental health destroyed by foids and doing anything to get some human interaction in our own socially malnourished way.

This is the future for some of us here, mental health destroyed by foids and doing anything to get some human interaction in our own socially malnourished way.
Yeah, it’s even scarier if you can relate to it. It could easily be us.

"Being too friendly invites some disrespect."
loop GIF

Jesters make female pussy dry.

Jestermaxxing is just TV for normies to laugh at what genetic failures they aren't