Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jerked off 5 times today

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
All other copes burned out. I’m tired of this shit and everyday is a struggle. Last week especially. I am literally rotting in a landfill that my room is surrounded only by cum tissues and garbage. Good thing is I have a cold so maybe combined with corona it will kill me.

wtf
I never managed to beat my meat more than 2x in a day
you sure are punishing your pecker, bro

Your dick rn.
Also welcome back.

Degenerate coomer.
Stop cooming and do something enjoyable (it can be anything).

Everytime i coom i kinda feel disgusted. I lowered to once per week, tbh i wish i could stop altogether.

wtf
I never managed to beat my meat more than 2x in a day
you sure are punishing your pecker, bro
Yeah and after jerking off im even more depressed seeing how small my dick is. Endless loop of short term pleasure and long term suffering.

View attachment 218034
Your dick rn.
Also welcome back.
Thanks i thought I was going to quit for good and focus on positive things and thoughts but there’s aren’t any in my life.
Degenerate coomer.

Everytime i coom i kinda feel disgusted. I lowered to once per week, tbh i wish i could stop altogether.
What else am I suppose to do? Nothing brings me joy. Only jerking off.

Yeah and after jerking off im even more depressed seeing how small my dick is. Endless loop of short term pleasure and long term suffering.
I know how it feels, I'm a dicklet also
It's so over for us
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

All other copes burned out. I’m tired of this shit and everyday is a struggle. Last week especially. I am literally rotting in a landfill that my room is surrounded only by cum tissues and garbage. Good thing is I have a cold so maybe combined with corona it will kill me.
Ok coomer

Over

Your dick must be raw by now, the fuck?

27cf5369d542dc4dc2e81c13b2b46279

Degenerate coomer.

nofap is retarded. Just dont jerk off too much and you will be fine.

brutal coompill

Ive only done 3x a day and not much came out on the 3rd

What else am I suppose to do? Nothing brings me joy. Only jerking off.

I wouldn't say jerking off brings any joy, for me it feels like a chore.
Apparently, jerking off too much has same effect of coke at shrinking the grey matter.
Try a game, an anime, riding a bike, walking in the forest early at morning before normie invasion.

Don't let yourself be a coomer :feelsUgh:

I wouldn't say jerking off brings any joy, for me it feels like a chore.
Apparently, jerking off too much has same effect of coke at shrinking the grey matter.
Try a game, an anime, riding a bike, walking in the forest early at morning before normie invasion.

Don't let yourself be a coomer :feelsUgh:
I tried playing dark souls 3 and I got bored after 30 minutes. My brain is too rotten to be normal again.

Highly relatable

I just did it 3 times in da past 2 hours

I’ve never reached 5 in a day

OP how small is your dick again? bone-pressed and non-bonepressed?

It’s not even fun after the 2nd time

what the longest youve gone without having a bash?

its a lot ngl, my dick hurts at the third