Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Jeremy Meeks speech gave me a mental breakdown

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
★★
I was visiting a family member and most of my family showed up and invited. It was late so I decided to plug in my earphones to listen to Rehab Room

I was watching his video titled: "Smile Through The Pain, Dance Through The Rain"

Then when I heard the iconic Jeremy Meeks quote at 8:54 to 9:24

This makes me a bit jealous v0 5cwnn8yhv5lc1

I lost my shit and then I started laughing uncontrollably. A minute later then I was on my floor laughing like this:
the dark knight batman GIF

Then this went on for 6 minutes where on the inside I was crying and having a mental breakdown.

For me the punchline of the joke was my life. Being told by a guy who won the genetic lottery to work hard meanwhile he barely did anything. It broke me. Keep in my mind that I was suicidal at the time, so hearing this reminded me of how much of a fucking disappointment my life was

When people to ask what was wrong, I brushed it off then said that they wouldn't understand the joke:society:

The Meekspill is brutal

meeks lives rentfree in ur head