Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeremy Meeks question.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Is the female attention that Jeremy Meeks is getting all just online or is it happening in real life too? Sorry if anyone finds this question dumb, just curious.

I'd have to say both.

Tons of men and women want to take pics with him IRL...

Since he's married, women probably aren't openingly flirting with him but they're showing him affection. Also two Eastern Euro female singers already paid huge money to have him in their music videos.

He's married to a billionaires daughter.

It's happening everywhere as we speak

He lives on tutorial mode

Just commit a crime bro

I don't think Meeks is that well-known outside of looks obsessed online communities.

But, obviously, most women would love to have Jeremy rip apart their pussies and beat them within an inch of their lives while doing so.

It’s unbelievable how bad lookism is in this society.

Of course it happening in real life too. social media is real life also

Both online and offline.

Is the female attention that Jeremy Meeks is getting all just online or is it happening in real life too? Sorry if anyone finds this question dumb, just curious.
both his married to a jewish billionaire now

Most foids ruined society.
gosh i fell like i'm screaming to normies to turn the ship, because we are going to collide with a iceberg, but they just don't hear it, because they just want to partie and don't want to think about bad things

Tons of men and women want to take pics with him IRL...

Since he's married, women probably aren't openingly flirting with him but they're showing him affection. Also two Eastern Euro female singers already paid huge money to have him in their music videos.

wtf? how cucked can you be to want to take a picture with him as a male? He litreally represents NOTHING of value other than looks

wtf? how cucked can you be to want to take a picture with him as a male? He litreally represents NOTHING of value other than looks

Halo effect. People think he's a good person because he's good looking.

gosh i fell like i'm screaming to normies to turn the ship, because we are going to collide with a iceberg, but they just don't hear it, because they just want to partie and don't want to think about bad things
The majority are only in it for themselves man.

Halo effect. People think he's a good person because he's good looking.
the dude is a ex-criminal, could be argued he was doing that for his family, but the dude just trowed his wife and chil away and married some hot rich girl in the first chance he had, even in interviews he sound like some arrogant little shit, the dude is not even talented on anything just good looking