Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jeremy Meeks is living proof...

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
...that personality matters.

chloe3.jpg

I'm so glad he reformed himself after getting out of prison, working his way up from the bottom to develop the greatest personality on Earth. He even earned a modeling contract on personality alone (impressive, I know)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ether.html

Now he's set for life with his pregnant billionaire girlfriend, all thanks to his courtesy, chilvarous attitude, and outgoing respect for the value of human life (beating up that kid was probably just accidental damage from the impact of his PERSONALITY)

I really hope this striving soul doesn't get ACID FACED, as it would melt his great PERSONALITY right off, and he'd just become another lonely incel (a fate only resigned to those with the worst personalities.)

I really hope someone doesn't ACID FACE him, because if that ends up ruining his life, people might start to suspect that personality doesn't matter.

I want to go ER on the universe. Nature is EVIL from a sentient being point of view

Just a reminder that I'm not actually suggesting or inciting violence against Jeremy Meeks, I'm just using the idea of him losing his looks as a rhetorical device to show that so much is hinged on so little.

He has had everything handed to him you really don't get what you deserve in this life

Anytime some dumbstruck Normie's tells you to work hard for this stupid society point to Jeremy Meeks and then punch the Normie in the face.

REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Emery Meeks MOGS him to oblivion though.

Anytime some dumbstruck Normie's tells you to work hard for this stupid society point to Jeremy Meeks and then punch the Normie in the face.

I dream of having the power to change society, then just laughing and spitting in society's face.

jeremy meeks = living suicide fuel

I cant even rage, just fuck this life.

"ACID FACED, as it would melt his great PERSONALITY right off"
...that personality matters.

chloe3.jpg

I'm so glad he reformed himself after getting out of prison, working his way up from the bottom to develop the greatest personality on Earth. He even earned a modeling contract on personality alone (impressive, I know)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ether.html

Now he's set for life with his pregnant billionaire girlfriend, all thanks to his courtesy, chilvarous attitude, and outgoing respect for the value of human life (beating up that kid was probably just accidental damage from the impact of his PERSONALITY)

I really hope this striving soul doesn't get ACID FACED, as it would melt his great PERSONALITY right off, and he'd just become another lonely incel (a fate only resigned to those with the worst personalities.)

I really hope someone doesn't ACID FACE him, because if that ends up ruining his life, people might start to suspect that personality doesn't matter.
"ACID FACED, as it would melt his great PERSONALITY right off" : Just be Confident and take a cold shower

:lul:

There are no dreams
Reality is just unfair

I think his criminal status helped too. And he is living proof being bald means shit for a man.

why be mad at meeks, he is just inadvertently showing the world how hypocritical women are, he has helped spread blackpill

why be mad at meeks, he is just inadvertently showing the world how hypocritical women are, he has helped spread blackpill
Why should a guy get an engineering masters degree, then an 80hr a week cube hell job? He could get full body tattoos, beat up some women. spend a few years in prison, and be a god to women.

I think his criminal status helped too. And he is living proof being bald means shit for a man.
not many can pull off the bald look though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back